• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's confirmed: No Billy Zane in KH2 (minor spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't think anyone thinks the VA is bad it's just that it's not Billy Zane voicing his character. It's like going to see the second Lord of the Rings movie only to find out that they replaced Frodo with another actor. No matter how good he sounds, he's not Billy Zane.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Madness said:
I have a sneaking suspicion this has something to do with Zane being in that anti-American Turkish movie.
i belive you but is thats a stupid a reson not to cast him

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Wait... are you guys sure Riku's SUPPOSE to sound like Xehanort? True he's stuck in the form of Xehanort for a while, but in the World That Never Was it sounds like he has his own voice even while in his Xehanort form.... So maybe his voice doesn't change while he's in his Xehanort form and he was just disguising his voice at the begining of the game *shrug*

Yoda_Mickey

Madness said:
Yeah, he is. He has the same voice actor in the Japanese versions. He only uses Riku's voice after we find out it's Riku.

Oh okay..... well that stinks. I mean even if they couldn't book Billy Zane... that voice sounds nothing like the org Ansem.

FigmentJedi

Of course, how do we even know that Epcar isn't just Riku/Xehanort (who does have a lot of scenes with DiZ anyway)? Zane could still be back as Xenmas or at least keep the voice during the flashbacks.

E

Eclipse

how do you know the guy in the interview was ansem? it could have been anyone in the org coat

D

Dexter

Wait, what if that E-Mail is fake? I mean it's not a 100% reliable is it? I think we should just wait till the game comes out and look at the voice cast listing, or get confirmation from SE.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I really doubt they would replace him on purpose. At most he either voices his REAL character (Since that Ansem/Xehanort is really Riku) or he was busy.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Correct. The character that keeps his face hidden (except for once scene) is Xehanort/Riku. The only Organization Member to show up is Axel and he takes off his hood right away.

So basically. Every scene with an Organization member that never speaks is Xehanort/Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back