• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

its been fun.....all of my friends read this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
i know alot of you dont know me ......and some of you do....but i have tried this once and i was compelled to stay, but this time im serious, this is not an rp...this is not anything else...it is my simple resignation from the world of Role Playing. now im not leaving for good..i will still be on to be in some rps every now and then, but i wont be in as many. i know that i have had alot of good times.... and i want to point out alot of my mentors and good friends, first of all....there is the girl who tuaght me all about romance rps in my first romance rp ever....she was the best romance rp partner i ever had. Destiny_seeker thank you, boarding school rp was awesome and fun. next i would like to point out one of my other good friends, he was my very first enemy in what turned out to be my first and last .Hack rp. Lord inuyasha you are awesome. *Priestess Kagome*.....i never actualy got to rp with you...but i talk to you everyday online and you are awesome. thanks for being the best little sister ever...

Blood alchemist..didnt rp with you alot until the end of my time, but from what i saw...you had improved since the day i met you. Sky i belive i rped with you maybe three or four times. each one will stick in my memory, they were always fun, always diffrent. Prince sasuke i didnt rp with you much either, but the few times i did were awesome. Princess sakura,
again sorry about that deep conversation that one time, i know it was weird but hey what can i do now? anyways, lots of memories of rping with you come to mind. all of them awesome. moridon..who has now left the world of rping...had the single greates story in the history of rping. and it was his very first post. many of you might remember the evil little bunny story, which was basicly about nothing. it was awesome. Bass_fisherman13...has quit rping, but he was awesome to, very good...even though i could not pronounce his characters names ever in my life. Lost nothingness, didnt rp with you much either, but it was fun when it happened. oh man...how could i forget Thaniloan though....

the kid who knocked out salidify in a romance rp that ended so abrubt and funny that i couldnt help but luagh. he was the best person i have ever rped with in my life..second only to Destiny_Seeker( i capatolized the second S yea) Guardian of hearts..i fell in love with your character in a rp that was supposed to be about living on destiny islands...but ended up on some planet where i forgot the body of your character...reguardless being in love with her lol. i think that my character died so many times in that rp and was brought back to life so many times its not even funny. alright well i know imissed a lot of you but i just dont really know what to say about the rest of you but one person. BO_DBL._sizzle i met you not to long ago..... but you were one of the best people i have ever met in my life. i liked you, i talked to you everyday( or at least tried to) and you are the coolest girl i know. i read your story, rped with you, enjoyed rping with you and talking to you online when i could. reguardless my sig and all though i was not an obbsessed freak lol. i just really enjoyed readin your stuff and talking to you. then i eventualy married you in one of the wierdest wedding ever, the only reason i really stayed was becuase of you.

but now i knnow that i must pull back on my rping. its been fun all...and if i missed any of you im deeply sorry. anyways, just know that i will not be rping as much anymore, but i will be on everyday to check some stuff and whatch you all become better. so if the mood strikes you sned me a friendly pm, ill send you one right back. until i meet you in an rp...or get a pm from you, farwell, and it has been fun.

With you always...signing off

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Dang hate to see ya go you were one of the best Rpers I met and your Random RP was genius.(if you didn't know this is Zak new username).Hope to see you around the fourms again and RP with ya sometime,untill then see ya around and Merry Christmas (at least its about that time where I live its about 12:35a.m XD)

Big bro, I'm sorry we never got to rp together, i quit right before i met you. sucks huh? well i did stalk a few of your rps lol your great at roleplaying! ever thought of being a writer? your romance rps were amazing. The role player forums wont be the same without you.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Your not getting out of it that easily, but you don't have to be in alot...lol
You told me I had to fight you to keep you going and thats what I'm going to do...
My heart is joyful and happy and I don't know...I'm losing mysle fin here...
Talk you you some time soon........

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
thanks all....and BDs you are right..i did tell you to fight me to stay didnt i. thanks for reminding me, and thank you for fighting me to stay. thats why i married you, becuase you are smart and whenever i talk to or hear from you it makes me want to rp with you. i will not be in as many now, but im not officialy leaving, as i stated in my first paragraph. thank you for reminding me. and as for you all, thank you for your comments, and the fun memories of rping, i must go look for an rp to join now though, i will be in at least one at all times. if anyone has any ideas on an rp i can join, pm me about it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
No, no, guys, he can go. Believe me. He wasn't that good. There's this thing... called literacy, and he's just about the opposite of being literate.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD, CAPITALIZE YOUR STUPID I'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_>

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
lonepickle, u are messed up.shud ur mouth.

*listens to Passion

dude,u were a good roleplayer.u were like an rp mod for alot of other sites,u should have been a mod here.I remember hackers madness.you reminded me of Yoh so much when I first saw you,you were like sumtin out of anime into realism.I remember battling you as Krawk...you were Salidify.That was some of the most detailed stuff ive ever seen.Sky was there to.Me and her made that rp together.When we found you we were some of the best rp combos around.You loved romance rps..I got your msn and you taught me romance ,man your the king of romance rps,I can't compete with that.Then I met Cait(*Priestess Kagome*) and we talked for along time on chatzy.you both joined my group the FF champs and thats where I got you 2 to meet.Now u guys are like bro and sis.Alot more people met you along the way and then you met ur wife u have now.I never truly met her but i'm sure shes rite for you.And now after all that,even though we dont talk as much...well ur still my big bro no matter what.

who knows...it all started with a mouse....if it wasnt for kh2 you would never have come..and even though ur leaving.......well

Ill see you when kh3 comes......later

2005-Romance rp Master-with-you-always

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hey, Lord Inuyasha. Did you know you're supposed to put two space marks after a period or question mark?

Yeah.

And there's also this word called "you". It's not "u", it's "you". Anyways, thanks for your opinion.

And if you're still gonna be on some RP's, WYA, aren't you kind of... Not quitting? So isn't this thread pointless?

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
think ill keep my signature uncapatalized I's, and as for anyone else who dont like me. you can go f*ck yourselves becuase i could care less about your oppinions. thanks for leaving your comment thoughTLP...even though i could care less. as for everyone else i am back with a new attitude. and if you hate me. dont tell me about it becuase it will do you no good. thanks for your support all. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37799 all my enemies...i want you to take a look at this picture in my template, and then read what i wrote after it becuase it is addressed specificaly to you.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Hmmm. How very interesting indeed. What I've noticed is that you flaunt the way you 'could care less' about Pickle's 'oppinons'. This seems like a total contridiction of terms to me. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have to resort to cursing to insult her in retaliation ((you wouldn't have retaliated at all, really)), and you wouldn't have put that comment under your pic. Since none of your other enemies, if you have them, posted here, it was obviously a direct reference to Pickle and Pickle alone.

Look, if you really don't care, then give me a reason to believe that. What you did was just low. And I know for a fact that Pickle has rarely, if at all, seen that pic, so she has no reason to antagonize you over that. You execrable grammer speaks for itself, however incoherently.

^-^ I wonder if you'll do the same to me. I lurve pointless reactions. The wonder of the internet; impulsive emotions able to be intrinsically manifested into decipherable form.

Last edited:

Mr.

OHHH! Teh flamey time! XDDD
*watches as Pickle and Guardian rip this board to shreads*

Really, RPing is based on literacy. And I LOATH people who I can't even understand. *le sigh*
I'm not a big a person about that as Guardian or Pickle, but they can BURN. XD BURN BAD...

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I will now say the point of this thread.

These is no point to saying good bye.we all noe we can easily tell our friends through pms and such.Some people like to share through this just to go out with a bang.There are some people who like to flame for pointlessness.Maybe it is stupid but u can at least ignore it instead of starting s.it.If u dunt noe the person why the **** would you post.U may not noe the person but do u ever think how bad you can make someone feel by doing this?personaly i dont give a **** about ur stupid points.OOO PUT 2 SPACES AFTER A PERIOD!!!!and then GuardianofHearts busts in here tryin to act like she noes him and says the same kinda crap as the first person about pointlessness .what the **** are u guys?broken record players?shut up and leave it.The point is he is no longer leaving.This should be closed.the whole thing is pointless hippie crap.If u dunt like how i type then stuff it up ur ***

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, you must have a very mature seven-year-old sister, because what I said was a valid argument. Go ahead and defend wya, but what he did made no sense to what he said. I don't agree with it at all.

Ugh, I do NOT want to get into this. 'Picking a fight' was the last thing I came here for. I hate that. I simply came to make my point. <__< I'm not replying anymore after this, and if anyone flames, PMs, or IMs me, I won't respond. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back