• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

its been fun.....all of my friends read this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If u dunt want to pic a fight why the hell would u post in the first place. -.-

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
there comes a point in all of our lives when we must learn to ignore those who pick things out of what we post. i would know. yes you are correct GOH i realize that what i said made no since and pickle i am sorry for what i said. it was not meant for u. it was meant for those who hate me and think of me as there enemy( yes i have them believe it or not. anyways sorry about makeing it seem like that was directed at you. it was not. and GOH sorry for making you feel like you were starting a fight u were not, u were just making a point and i completely understand it. i know i didnt have to appologize i could have started a fight but i was trying to be the mature person that we all should be( im not saying that some people are not though) thanks for you all defending me and im just saying that anyone who hates me keep it to your self from now on and dont pm me or anything about it or else you will get a very rude awakening . l8ter all.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
point taken........................................................................................................................................sumone close this

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I didn't know ya but this thread makes me sad. *sniff sniff* WAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back