• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been bothering me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
sorry if this was posted in another tread before but it has been bothering me. At the end when Donald, Goofy, Sora, and riku are closing the doors to Kingdom Hearts why didn't riku come out and close it with them instead of closing himself inside?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because only those who belong to the darkness can pass through the door pof Kingdom hearts...

Riku and Mickey are not Dark Begins, nor are Sora and Co. which therefore means that they cannot pass through it...

UnknownEnigma

yup yup hes right i think it bothered all of us....what a great ending... but still how mickey got there is ??? to us hah but yeah only creatures of dark can go through such as....shadows and darksides (whos were those anyways?)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because Ansem took his body, so his heart was sent to where all Hearts are born and all hearts are re-born...

Riku's body and soul were taken by Ansem to use as a vessel, and his heart returned to the darkness of Kingdom Hearts, but since he no longer bolonged to the dark, he couldn't pass through Kingdom hearts doors...

nastassja12

Besides all that, the crack in the door was too small to fit through and the Darksides were coming. THe darkness could of escaped.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Redneck Rebel said:
sorry if this was posted in another tread before but it has been bothering me. At the end when Donald, Goofy, Sora, and riku are closing the doors to Kingdom Hearts why didn't riku come out and close it with them instead of closing himself inside?

Well, basically Riku joined the darkness and maybe he decided to stay with Mickey to be sure that darkness doesn't realeses. My opinion, my confusive mind.

Keeavin

I'm still confused; what everyone is saying is still kind of complicated to me. Why wouldn't Riku and Mickey have just stayed outside Kingdom Hearts and pushed the door shut with Sora and the others? What made Riku and Mickey decide to stay inside instead?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
There has to be one Keyblade on either side of the door in order for Kingdom Hearts to be closed. If you look at some of the Final Mix videos at kh2.co.uk, you can see that Mickey talks to Riku and says "I have the Keyblade for this side."

Didn't you notice that Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku weren't having much success in closing the door until Mickey showed up? That's why.

*does the 500th post dance*

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
At the same time that Sora was doing his quest, King Mickey was doing his own, and somewhere during this wuest, he ended up inside Kingdom Hearts, the Door to Darkness...

When Ansem possessed Riku, he took Riku's body and soul, and Riku's heart went inside Kingdom Hearts, where he found Mickey. Only Dark beings, one's who belong to the dark, can pass through Kingdom Hearts doors, and since Riku and Mickey are not dark beings, they could not walk through it...

And as .Oathkeeper. stated, Mickey need to stay on the other side anyway, because two keys, and two hearts are needed to close the Door to Darkness...

What puzzles me is Nomura's statement that:

"As far as The King was concerned, he was behind the Door to Darkness since his journey began"

Or something of the sort... I'm very intruiged to find out what it means...

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Riku pretty much figured that the only way he could help was if he stayed in the darkness and help Sora close the door. He even told Sora to take care of Kairi even though he is attracted to her. I think it was a very noble sacrifice, but maybe I'm being just a tad bit mushy, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back