• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been awhile..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Not too sure anybody who I used to know in the 10 and a half years I've been registered here are still around, but I just got KH 1.5-2.5 collection on PS4 and remembered. Good memories, nice to see the site sticking to it's good and fun roots. I'll be around to check out the KH3 discussions anywho. God, I've been waiting for KH3 since I joined this site, that really puts it into perspective, might as well not rush it now if they have taken this long.. they are getting as bad as James Cameron and the Avatar series. :tongue:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
It was more that ending with the letter as well as the mysterious trailer which turned out to be BBS back then that made me think it was just KH3, but with each new game that came out, there was more and more of a hint that KH3 was coming before a complete announcement.

Cheers though, nice to see the place again.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey there!
Nice to see someone come back. :)

Back