• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a wonderful 4 years, but I must go...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kagayaki

Awards
Hi, everyone at KH Insider. It's me, Kagayaki. If anyone remembers, I joined the site around a few days ago, in 2012. Back then, I was a little immature, and emotional, but I was open and honest with my feelings and values. I met friends who helped me grow stronger. I became able to speak out about certain issues, and let myself go and have fun.

I never thought I'd have to say goodbye...

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, I liked this site on Facebook, and my real name is Krystal Harper. It's the picture of the frumpy short haired girl in the striped shirt.

I still love Kingdom Hearts, even though it's so flawed and cheesy. I might still be lurking for a while, so if you want to send me a PM, I might reply.

I'm working on a shounen-ai/yaoi visual novel called Changing Waves, and a magical girl story called 12 Gems, which may either become a visual novel or a web-manga. I know I don't have much work ethic, but this time, I'm trying harder than ever before.

Kagayaki

Awards
Not sure why chu saying good bye. :eek: Chu could just take a break off for a long time like I did and come back if chu feel like it. Chu planning on deleting this account or something?
Well, I don't feel like I made too many friends, and the ones I have are either busy or lost interest. And well...something personal has happened, and this site reminds me so much of the relationship that I just feel pain by being here.

And I need to do more adult things, anyway.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Well, I don't feel like I made too many friends, and the ones I have are either busy or lost interest. And well...something personal has happened, and this site reminds me so much of the relationship that I just feel pain by being here.

And I need to do more adult things, anyway.

More "adult things"? Life is too short to fit anything in a category and deny it just because of that, one should do what they like while they can... who knows what could happen in the future. Well if it's something that causes you pain, I understand. Just do what suits chu.

Kagayaki

Awards
Well, I thought that maybe my life doesn't stop just because I'm heartbroken. Also, the election coverage is just too much of a train wreck to pass up. I hope the Kawaii Thread is still there.

But I'm still working on the visual novel and the manga because those stories are the nearest to my heart.

Back