• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It truly has been a bit since I was last this active here. How is everyone doing? It feels kinda like a welcome back party for me.

The place seems a bit different from when I left though.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
It truly has been a bit since I was last this active here. How is everyone doing? It feels kinda like a welcome back party for me.

Welcome back! It's always nice to see another fan of the series :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome back Xblade13. Everything is going fine. Everyone is just waiting for KH3!

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I too keep taking mini breaks from here, but with KH3 so close, I thought I too would come back and see what's going on.

Welcome back!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

It always feels weird coming back from a break. Good to have you back though!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Same here! Welcome back to the forums, old friend! :D

Remember me? I sure do and you missed a lot during your break like KH3 coming soon in a couple of weeks and tons of movies as well.

Also, if you're up for role-playing more, check out The Miracles: Reborn. A few joined us like Skitty Cat, Eternal Dream, and CD-Mann or CD as he goes by now and there's me: head honcho of my newest rp. :3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Holy crap, so many of the old guard are here. So freaking exciting to see you back XBlade13!

Back