• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I doubt many here remember me. I haven't been here in a lonnnnngggg time haha. I used to be an Admin here, but I stepped down over a decade ago (which makes me feel even older than I actually am, which is old lol) and haven't really been back since.

I don't know why, but I was just randomly thinking about this place today, and it hit me that it's been so long, and I came back just to see if it's still around. I'm glad it is. I have so many good memories of KHI.

I have no idea who's running this place now, but I'm glad you are. It blows my mind that these forums are still kicking. I'm glad for that. And I'm glad all the fans are still here too!

I don't even know if this is a great place for this post, but I figured FI is as good as any. I don't think anyone really cares about this post much either. But I got hit right in the nostalgia feels randomly today, and I just wanted to say, I'm glad you're all still around.

And if anybody I used to know from here is still around, then that's awesome!

Soldier

Awards
Kingdom Hearts has had a recent resurgence with the release of more merchandise, Sora's recent inclusion in smash, and KH 3. All of these things would make sites like this have more relevance.

Don't know you but welcome back to the forums.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I doubt many here remember me. I haven't been here in a lonnnnngggg time haha. I used to be an Admin here, but I stepped down over a decade ago (which makes me feel even older than I actually am, which is old lol) and haven't really been back since.

I don't know why, but I was just randomly thinking about this place today, and it hit me that it's been so long, and I came back just to see if it's still around. I'm glad it is. I have so many good memories of KHI.

I have no idea who's running this place now, but I'm glad you are. It blows my mind that these forums are still kicking. I'm glad for that. And I'm glad all the fans are still here too!

I don't even know if this is a great place for this post, but I figured FI is as good as any. I don't think anyone really cares about this post much either. But I got hit right in the nostalgia feels randomly today, and I just wanted to say, I'm glad you're all still around.

And if anybody I used to know from here is still around, then that's awesome!
Manly Chest!

I felt similar sentiments and have been kicking around since early this morning. Good to see a familiar face – so to speak!

Last edited:

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Manly Chest!

I felt similar sentiments and have been kicking around since early this morning. Good to see a familiar face – so to speak!

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Silh! HB!

I didn't expect anyone I recognize to still be around. Good to see you guys still kicking! It truly has been forever. I haven't been on here since 2009 or so

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Wow, it really is good to see some of the old, familiar faces showing up here! It's good to see you all again! Well, "see", so to speak haha

Back