• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lets see shall we? well my favourite time was when they announced a Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I was soooo happy!

The saddest time would have to be when the period is when i have to wait for KH2, i was soo sad, and because us Europeans got CoM 5 months after NA and will probably be the same for KH 2

but another happy moment was when they announced Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was coming to Europe in April on DVD and UMD i am happy, i am soo buying them both no matter what, lol

i'll post when i think of more

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yeah my favourite time was when kh2 was announced...

saddest time was when they told us that kh2 was coming the next year aka waiting for kh2 and that they kept on telling false release-date info--but that was more of my maddest time.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
roxas99 said:
yeah my favourite time was when kh2 was announced...

saddest time was when they told us that kh2 was coming the next year aka waiting for kh2 and that they kept on telling false release-date info--but that was more of my maddest time.

Yep those ones and when i first join this site at first i did not know how and when this thread was made

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Finding out that u can be other people than sora. I was so happy when I found that out.

Shadukai X

Banned
What I like is the fact that so many people have come together on one site for a such a great story as Kingdom Hearts

DragonRider1234

i liked it back in the good old days when it used 2 be kingdomhearts2.net. mainly because that was like the last time i was on. my favorite thread was the one theory about sora's new dark clothes and .:KL:. and Omega GD-somthing or another- used 2 duke it out on who was rite

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

cool sig u got there BHK (Unknown) about the moment right? everytime i watch a trailer, i cry, i get so excited and i want everyone in the world to see it. i show it to all of my friends. and the pics and stuff, i love it. every moment my eyes are watery, this is the best and only the best game ever. and just as i got the japanese game, i almost fainted. i couldnt even believe it. it was like a dream. tears falling down from my eyes. i was so excited. now all i need is the english one, cos i wanna know what they say and the full story. this is a game that i would play until my death...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
just a little bit....dont you think? jk

but the game does look to be one of da best games ever!!!

Im gonna miss this place when the game comes out......so mamy memories.......

oh well....Ill be back....after a couple of weeks; months; years; etc......

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I was getting really excited when I found out the confirmed date! I didnt do my homework! big mistake for me......

Yeah thats another thing I hate.......KH2 is making me become less focused on other things such as school, homework, life, etc.

And to think, if there is a KH3, then Im happy AND screwed at the same time!

but oh well....KH3!!!!

DragonRider1234

you guys make me feel young again. u remind me of my youth. all excited from a little good news. if their is a KH3 i might see u guys later. (ill still b DragonRider1234.......hopefully...........). this thread has to b the most touching. and all u youngsters placeing a forum rite after some1 else does. back in the day ppl gat flamed bad. i remember when 1 kid was stalking some1 else. GOD its been forever since iv been on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back