• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
what i liked was talking about all the rumors and theories about kh2 and what it would hold
man those were the days...........

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
.:Roxas:. said:
i have the perfect plan, my school is close to gamestop so after school i'll run there then my mom will meet me there, we buy it, i will be crying my eyes out when i buy it. i get home, read the manuel while the menu trailer is rolling, read the my le guide too, play it till my fingers bleed, get some bandaids, play untill the bandaids catch on fire from all the friction, play till the next day, call in sick, play all day, and over all i will die, cause once i beat kh2 for the gazillionth time my life will be complete. and the forums will probably be empty on the 28th and 29th and 30th. i will have the soundtrack in my stereo listening to it while i play kh2. kingdom hearts 2 will probably rule my life for awhile. once friday comes, ricky....er sora unchained is coming over and we'll play nonstop but he'll probably die of boredom and probably lose too much body fluid cause i wont let him play at all, i wont even let him look at my le guide or the cover (the last time i let him look at the cover i printed out he put a hole in sora's neck cause he loves kairi and he believes that he should be the only one to love kairi). i will leave to eat every once in a while but not that much. i'll probably turn anorexic but probly not. when i have to go to school i'll take my guide to read all day then go here in typing class to talk about it and whenever i get home i will always go strait to my room so i can play. once i beat it on normal i'm gonna play it on proud then i'm gonna play on easy just to feel good. i'm going to become the best kh2 player in the world mwahahahahaha i will pwn you all!!!! i just cant wait only 6 MORE D@YS!!!!!

wow, did i type all that in 5 minutes? those typing classes really help, ya know what i mean? my fingers hurt T-T

What ashame...I was think'in the same thing ..=O

Noezel7

Man i can't believe that i have waited four years for this game. i think i know how people who like half life feel. they had to wait like six years!! ah well:D i probally would have waited for six years too if i knew kh 2 was going to be a good game.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Omg.....I came to the board right after I beat KH1...and thats when it all started. Every crazy theory....man I'm gonna remember this. But I know Im not gonna do this again. Im leaving the site permanately after I thoroughly defeat KH2. No offense, but waiting another 4 to 5 years....I will have been out of high school by then, and will be to busy with a job. But I know I'll aways look back to this forum, and tell my kids how I survived the wait for kh2, while their playing KH6. Im so gonna miss the memories, and the excitement of making the story ourselves, and proving all those idiots who called me stupid for saying that Roxas would be Sora, and that his name was jumbled letters of Sora's wrong. I could go on and on about the many treasured moments, but I'll stop there.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I remember when I discovered KH2, I originally borrowed the game from a friend of my sister's, provided we trade games for awhile, I loved KH quite a bit.. and.. had an obbssesion with it... it changed my way of thinking.. Probably the most happy I was when I played Kingdom Hearts:COM when it like just came out, and I saw the picture of Roxas, but that was also when I felt the most sorrow!

Chigiri

Ah, the BHK/Roxas theories. My friends and I really delved into them and...wow. It brings back precious memories of us together *cheerful smile*

Solidsocom

I was here when it was called kingdomhearts2.net. BHK theories and if you asked what a drive form was back then, we wouldn't have a clue of what you were talking about and label you crazy. If you don't believe me then look at my join date.

onyxrhapsody87

I was here since kingdomhearts2.net... There were good times and bad times but I spent a lot of free time reading threads... My favorite moment would probably be the time when surve made up a lot of rumors and got caught by some people who have played the japanese version... they ended up yelling at each other until surve was banned... that was just plain great to read... Probably the biggest thing though is the release date... Many people, including me, were doubting the March deadline...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, only 4 days left now. I am so excited! I have a wedding to attend today, so I think that this weekend will actually go by pretty quickly. At least, I hope that it will :p

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
At least most of you guys can play it in 4 days... I gotta wait for it to get shipped to my parent's house, then have them ship it out to me at school grumble grumble. Oh well hopefully it'll get here by Thursday or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back