• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

its becoming absurd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
well its really weird. i mean we can see in the new scan that ven is in the middle and donal and goofy is on his sides so they meet back then ... dont tell me they dont remember him .the resemblence with roxas and sora is obvious why didnt they made a comment in kh2 ,not to mention mickey.
i saw little kairi with mickey in the recent scans and i said well kairi was too young to remember mickey back then ...but hey donald and goofy dont remember ven??

Coeurl

Demon Dance
we have no clue as to what happens to all of them after BBS. maybe they'll get brainwashed or something. or whatever.

or worse, the happenings of BBS are just a dream of someone. x__x

Virgil

we have no clue as to what happens to all of them after BBS. maybe they'll get brainwashed or something. or whatever.

its not a deam,we already know that BBS takes place before kh 1,10 years!

And also in Final Mix,Xemnas is talking to the armor of Aqua (calling her as a friend),they did exist

Last edited by a moderator:

zero123

I don't think that they'd make it a dream, haha.

Maybe they were told by Mickey or someone not to speak of it?

dragonsclaw

I do not recall Donald and Goofy ever having seen Roxas. So they do not know what Roxas looks like. But they know that Sora looks like Roxas in a way. So add one and one together.

Oceayo

I dont recall them seeing Roxas either. For example, when Sora fights Roxas the first time they go to TWTNW Donald says that they didnt see the person in the black coat, only Sora could see him.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I do not recall Donald and Goofy ever having seen Roxas. So they do not know what Roxas looks like. But they know that Sora looks like Roxas in a way. So add one and one together.

I dont recall them seeing Roxas either. For example, when Sora fights Roxas the first time they go to TWTNW Donald says that they didnt see the person in the black coat, only Sora could see him.
you both are right, but i bet they could still tell the resemblence to sora...we'll just have to wait and see if something crazy happens at the end of BBS

Axel_Burn

Mickey,Kairi,Donald and Goofy...No one have seen Roxas before so...BUT I wonder about Phill.He has seen Ven and Roxas so why didnt he mentioned something??

P.s geia s re kosta...ellinas kai egw

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

YES THEY DID SEE HIM THERE WHERE SHOWN A PICTURE OF HIM BY THAT ROYAL ASS RIKU.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My guess is that alot of the character forgot about TAV, something happens that causes memories of TAV to be erased.

I think Mickey forgets MX because when he met young Xehanort at Radiant Gardens he didn't react or anything.

Let's remember the quote, "The sealed tale of truth". I believe this means that "The tale of truth" which is the story of BBS is "Sealed" because the memories of TAV may have been sealed and thus forgotten.

XIII Nobodies

Indeed. If Roxas really is Ven, then obviously, since he doesn't have those memories, nobody would remember him either. After all, Ven did ask to be erased, so obviously nobody would have memory of him after that point of erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back