• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's Beauxxx B-DAY!!!!!!!! =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

HAPPY B-DAY Beauxxx =D
and for ur B-Day u get a cake,a kitty, fireworks XD, and what anyone else gives u
Here r ur fireworks
Fireworks.jpg
here is ur cake
chocolatebuttercake.jpg
here is ur kitty

(~:masterofoblivion:~)

Last edited:

Haruko

Happy birthday Beauxxx. I hope you will have a wonderful birthday. As cliche as this may sound... may all your best wishes today become a reality. =^.^=

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I can't say I know you well, Beauxxx (apart from that hilarious Forum Army incident), but happy birthday nevertheless!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Happy Birthday Beauxxx! 0.o ...sorry...couldn't get you cake it cost to much! ;>_>

C

Charlie

OMFG...lmao this is INSANE!!!!! *Stutters from a lack of anything to say* Thank you ALL OF YOU so so much for wishing me Happy Birthday! It really feels good to know that you guys even CARED for it. & MoO, you little devil! How did you know that I loved chocolate cake?! *Munches happily*

But seriously, THANK YOU. :)

& know for a fact that I'll make SURE to give each of you a little "something" when your birthdays come around. <3

:Much love: You all have TRULY made me happy.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

C

Charlie

^Hey that's alright TB, it's more of a gift just to KNOW that you even considered getting me anything to begin with. *Hugs you like everyone else*

& Where in the HECK is, Marauder? Ehh bastard, he said he would be BACK lol. <3

T

The Marauder

I love how you trust me so much TB. >.>

Beau! Happy Birthday... again! I heard you got a really nice present. I really don't have much on me at the moment though...

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Beauxxx said:
OMFG...lmao this is INSANE!!!!! *Stutters from a lack of anything to say* Thank you ALL OF YOU so so much for wishing me Happy Birthday! It really feels good to know that you guys even CARED for it. & MoO, you little devil! How did you know that I loved chocolate cake?! *Munches happily*

But seriously, THANK YOU. :)

& know for a fact that I'll make SURE to give each of you a little "something" when your birthdays come around. <3

:Much love: You all have TRULY made me happy.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

well can I get mines now coz my B-day already passed.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
ZOGMZORZ! OMIGWADDLE! NO WAI!...

Its beauxxxx's B DAY!!!

that rhymed, 8)

have a nice one xD

Oh, and here.

*Hands Beauxxxxx a gerbil with a pancake on its head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back