• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's be so long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Holy tarnations I can't believe my account is still here after 8 years of absense. I can't believe I made an account here when I was 11 or 12. God I feel so old now. This site used to have a mini-game up top and screamed "mid 2000s message board".

...anyways hello. How are y'all? How's Kingdom Hearts been keeping up since I last played 2 way back in 2008 ?

Oh god that was 9 years ago.

oDU9xBh.jpg

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh, god... where does one even start?

Well me and a bud are going through the .5 games at this moment and quite frankly it's been daunting. We just started on the 2.5 stuff. So redoing 2 again.

By the gods I think i've heard "light, dark, and heart" more times in a week than I have all my life.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Thanks! So does it get more lively here or is it a school night?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I guess you really do never leave KHI....

Welcome back!

EDIT: Kudos for remembering your login after all this time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Welcome back dude. Also nice filthy frankerpillar.

jesus Christ lol

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Check it out, at least 2 other people in this thread with the same join month and year. How we do.
Welcome back none the less lol. I'm still waiting to see New2Ya come back out of the blue.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Glad you're back! Such time can fly. :)

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Nice to see a couple of the old guard are still around after such a long time, haha!

Well, I suppose it's time I try finishing up 2 so I can catch up with the story and try out BBS. The story so far has gotten so much more convoluted than when I last caught up all those years ago.
Xh0VNHp.jpg

Back