• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► It's Awkward for me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Well, It started with some dumb mistakes, because of a friend tempting me.
I sell my Ds, for the Ipod touch. No money, but then when I want to start saving from Ds again, a new ds is soon to come out. The Dsi, its on the khinsider main page. Now we have that coming out, I really just want ds again so I can hookup with my friends like I use too. But I really want the new one, but who knows when it will hit our shores, and plus I bet their gonna do the same thing they did with the original ds. Have white out only, the black like a while after and then the multi colors like months and months later. I know this isnt as important as the others who need support on emotion and physical things but this is important in its own way lol.

I need a solutiion, do I wait and wait for the Dsi to come out with a color other than white, or what?
btw I sold my ds more than a year ago, the urge to get a new ds is HUGE, especially with all my friends who have one.

Intoxication.jpg

Yup, that really sucks. And with things like Chrono Triger DS coming out, you really fucked yourself over. :/

Work for money.

But does it really matter what color it is? Your sig says you're an artist, why not deck it out with some paint? make an original pattern? That's what I did to mine.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's up to yourself if you wanna wait for the Dsi or not. But if you choose to wait you will have time to save up some money until then :3

And does it really matter what color it is on it?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I say save up for the DSi, maybe it will come out with the multi-colors on the same day it comes out.

btw does it matter which color it is?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The DSI won't come out until late 09. There's no point in waiting for it right now if it's coming in between your friendships.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
Just buy a Lite (Hell even a Phat) for now. DSi probably won't be out here until mid or late '09. By that time you could have a job or save money to get it easily, and sell your old DS again for a little extra.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
I'd wait for the DSi. It'll be out in Europe by Spring, and Reggie Fils-Aime said it'll be out in NA Spring, too. You could also import from Japan since it'll be out next month if you're willing to spend a few extra bucks.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Nintendo: No US DSi until 'well into 2009' - News at GameSpot

[9:20] "Today's Japan announcement is for Japan only," says Reg. "We will not see the DSi in America until well into calendar year 2009."
[9:21] "Here's why," he continues. "There is currently still much demand for the current model of the DS Lite in the US." He says that they are 22 percent ahead of 2007's record sales, so there's no need to introduce the DSi just yet.
Don't know where the hell you're getting your info from. . .

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Never heard of the DSi so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Lol useless info for the win.

But as far as I can see, they made it even thinner and added some more stuff I don't care about. And they took out the frickin GBA compatibility! How will I finish Pokemon now!? T_T

If you wanna play old GBA games, then buy the normal one or the light.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
... oh yeah I forgot about them. But to be honest, I don't care about the smaller thing. I'll buy the cheapest I can get as long as it's lite. I prefer lite.

DaDarkDude

lite is good, I liked that one...
*remembers what topic is about*

If I were you, just... get a used one, those are bound to be cheaper, right? It doesn't need to be mint condition, just buy a good used one, when DSI comes, sell it, and use the money for the mint conditioned Dsi. Or you could wait, your choice in the end.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
it eschews the GBA slot (boo!) in favour of a slight downsizing (it's a little thinner) and a range of improvements. The handheld's screens have been enlarged, and will now be 17% bigger (at 3.25 inches) than those found on the DS Lite. As for the rumoured additions, both have proven to be correct, with "audio enhancements" made to the handheld, while it will also now include a .3 megapixel (640x480) camera. And that's just the start of it.

The DSi also features an SD memory card slot, making it possible to take pictures with the DSi and then view them on the Nintendo Wii. The DSi features a built-in browser, and it's possible to download games and keep them on the DSi.

For digital delivery purchases, there is a DSi Shop, from which users can download DSiWare from. Pricing categories for the DSiWare are: Free, 200 points, 500 points and "Premium" or 800 points. Customers will get 1000 free points to spend at the DSi Shop that are good until March 2010.

The DSi will be released in Japan on November 1. It will retail for ¥18,900 (USD$180), and will be available in two colours, white and black. It will be released in other markets sometime "next year".

Does that sound good to you, and can you get about $200 in a year?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well I would say: Save up the money and buy it if you're and ONLY you are willing too!

It's your decision after all, good luck!

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Just buy a Lite (Hell even a Phat) for now. DSi probably won't be out here until mid or late '09. By that time you could have a job or save money to get it easily, and sell your old DS again for a little extra.

Yup, it's coming to NA in late `09.
So it's better for you just to buy a DS Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back