• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia(BEST SHOW ON THE AIR!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
sunnytrio1.jpg

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is pretty much the best show currently on the air, and for some reason, nobody I talk to seems to have heard of it.

What the fuck? What's wrong with people? Why aren't more people watching this amazing show?

For those of you who have seen it, or are fans of it, let's discuss it. What are some of your favorite episodes?

Personally, my all-time favorite episode is "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" from Season 4. It's the episode where Mac, Dennis, and Charlie buy a shitload of gasoline using Dee's life-savings and attempt to sell it via trash cans and a siphon tube.

Seriously, if you haven't seen this show, watch it. Now. RIGHT NOW. There are new episodes on thursday nights(including tonight). If you want to see some other episodes without buying a season box-set, go to hulu.com. Hulu streams almost every episode of It's Always Sunny for free.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I've seen a few episodes, but I'm starting to like it.

Just finished watching tonight's episode (the finale musical episode). It was pretty funny. Sad that I never actually catch the show, most of the time.

afrobutt

Silver Member
DAYMAN

AHHHHHH

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMAN

AHHHHHH

But yeah, best show ever. Only seen a few episodes that weren't part of Season 4. Need to get the boxsets :v

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A few of my friends keep telling me to watch it, but I never seem to remember that it is on to do so. How does it compare to Arrested Development, do you happen to know? That will be the standard that I will ultimately judge Philadelphia.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Better. But I wasn't that big of a fan of the show. It was good, but not the best. Whereas this and The Office are the best shows on air.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I consider Arrested Development to be the best, along with The Office, so this show is going to have a lot to live up to.

C

Crazium

This is without a doubt the best active tv show on the air.

<3

very differentiable
Awards
It pretty fun, i'm always surprised at how wacky their plans are.

C

Crazium

I love The Gang Gives Back, probably the best episode of anything ever. I died laughing.

IASIP is the only show that makes me audibly laugh every single time I watch it.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I haven't watched in episode, but I saw a commercial with Kitten Mittens. It made me laugh very hard, and that's rare.

afrobutt

Silver Member
wowzers uhhh considering that's one of the least funny things i've seen from it's always sunny this show might be a bit too funny for your health i'd stay away

Trag

Bronze Member
So I have a question, Sweet Dee; hot or not?
I can never decide :/

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
When did the new season come out? I haven't been watching. When does it come on? I love It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and Charlie is my favorite character.

I think it started on the 9/18 and new episodes are every thursday. There have been two new episodes so far. I don't have cable, so I'm gonna download all of them off the Xbox Live Marketplace so I can watch them in DVD quality on my living room TV when I wake up friday morning.

One of the new episodes involves Mac, Dennis, Charlie, and Frank going into real estate, whilst Dee agrees to be a surrogate mother for a rich couple.

The other one has the entire gang attempting to leave Philly for a road trip to the Grand Canyon, but shit keeps going wrong.

Trag

Bronze Member
This season has been fucking great. I loved the return of green man.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Anyone know a place to watch this online? Hulu has little. Always torrents, but streaming is just easier most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back