• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:IT'S A MAD MAD WORLD~ The Axdyn Show!: {I used to be A.J.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
<<Music: Trophy Gallery / Super Smash Bros. Brawl>>>

Axdyn: HEEEY YOOOUUU GUUUUYSSSS!!!!!

...*coughs* Ahem. Couldn't help myself. Ten points to the person who gets the reference.

Onto my point...If I even have one...Oh, yeah, I do.

I've returned from my Crusade for ideas that I left for back in 2006. I've popped in once in a while, never staying for long at any one time. It's mostly been because of my health, which has been in a steady decline for quite some time now...And to be honest, most people don't think I've got all that long left.
But eh, I figure why should that stop me from going about my usual business.

I thought I'd drop back in on this place for shits and giggles {Yes, he went there. He used an Austin Powers reference. Wooo hooo}, since I'm online a whole hell of alot of the time because I'm physically disabled. I don't like to sit doing nothing. All this time, I've been drawing, chatting on AIM, Roleplaying in other places, met friends along the way, and kept in touch with old ones as well. But I avoid the drama...Especially the kind drama that takes up almost the whole half hour of an anime I expected a giant robot to blow something up in---

I'm off topic again, aren't I?

Yeah. I do that. I think it's because I allow a steady leak of insanity juice into my brain on a daily basis...What can I say? It's therapeutic to laugh for no reason whatsoever.

Ha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

...Ahem...Anyway, I am Axdyn, used to be A.J....Some of you may remember me, if you've stuck around...And the rest of you are asking: "Who the heck is this random guy with silver lettering in his name spouting randomness that would drive Sephiroth insane...AGAIN?

Well, I've been referred to as a Champion, Master, King, and God of Roleplaying, but that was all in the past. Feel free to call me those things again, but I'm really not here to *quote fingers* "Regain" those titles. I'm just here for the fun of it all...If there is any fun, it looks to me like someone organized this place like a business while I was gone and I didn't get the memo because I was off on vacation in jamaica---

Off topic again.

Yes, I used to be A.J.. BUT THAT IS NOT MY NAME. A.J. is a character of mine. One that I've been working on for a very very long time. I am Axdyn, or if you prefer my real name, call me Andy.
Not Andrew. I despise being called Andrew. People only call me Andrew for bad things. And I do not like bad things. If you should inflict bad things upon me I shall bring my wrath down upon you in the form of Chuck Norris on steroids.

No one escapes CHUCK NORRIS.

Onto my point of this thread though, all of you moderators who I know personally. Or at least the two
here for the Roleplay section.This is a Roleplaying/Talkshow sort of thread. An idea I came up with some
time ago. Think Jay Leno {Or if you prefer, Conan O' Brien} mixed with anime/cartoon exaggerated
hilariousness...After drinking Red Bull, Monster, a Cappucino from Starbucks, and at the same time, is on crack, basically summarizes it all.

Onto some ground rules for being on mah show...

:DAH RULEZ:

-VIOLENCE-
Completely acceptable.

-USE OF WEAPONS-
Encouraged.

-ATTACKING THE HOST-
Do it and I'll sic Chuck on you. Or worse, Deadpool after drinking a caffinated beverage cocktail.

-SPAM-
Spammers will be made to sit through watching reruns of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and then shot out of a cannon...Into that lava pit from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" after having your heart ripped out by that creepy guy. Then what's left of you will be fed to rabid fangirls.

-LANGUAGE-
Don't make me sing the Family Guy "Freakin' FCC" song. The only word I consider bad is the F-Bomb.

-YAOI-
COMPLETELY PROHIBITED.

-YURI-
COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE. Have at it, ladies.

-FLAMMING-
If you're gonna pick on someone, do it to Naruto. I hate that guy. NO FLAMMING OTHERWISE.

This be my show, you come on it, we talk, and crazy & unnecessarily funny and/or violent things happen. Other than guest spots, I have some of my usually-used characters as staff on mah show...They include, but are not limited to...

A.J. --- Errand Monkey / Guinea Pig / Fangirl Fodder

A.J.: Okay...*does a double take, looking at the title* WAIT.A.MINUTE!!!

Axdyn: Silence, errand monkey, or no satellite cable.

A.J.: ._.'

Axdyn: That's what I thought...Next, I have Irvine on security...Note to everyone. He's not the Final Fantasy 8 Cowboy. He's an ARC Trooper from the Star Wars universe...And a much better shot.

Irvine: Suits me just fine...That and I already booby-trapped the circumference of the stage with mines.

With that, an explosion is heard and a smoking foot flies over Irvine's head and lands on Axdyn's desk...

Axdyn: *pokes the foot with a ruler* Smells like burnt leather wrapped in bacon...Or vice versa. Anyway, if anyone else wants to be a part of my security force, just say so...But you have to be able to hurt people badly and have no problem torturing n00bs.

Next, I have Deadpool, from Marvel Comics, as my comic relief sidekick.

[ Deadpool: *his mask up over his nose as he munches on a chimichanga* Hiiidey hooo people...When do I get to hurt someone? ]

Axdyn:...Later. *looks to the camera and gestures with his thumb* He works for chimichangas. Can't get enough of the suckers. I personally don't think they're all that great...

[ Deadpool: BLASPHEMY!!! CHIMICHANGAS ARE THE FOOD OF THE GODS!!!---SCREW THAT AMBROSIA CRAP! *pulls out his gun and shoots it into the air and a hawk falls on the ground*...Ooo! Dinner! ]

Axdyn: ...Now that that's out of the way...I'm going to need a:----.....Actually, I'm not sure.
If anyone can think of a job they'd like, it's theirs. But only if ya' can type legibly. Ol' Deady here has a
major beef with n00bs...

[ Deadpool: *drops his chimichanga and pulls out a rocket launcher* n00b?!!! WHERE?!! *sees that he's dropped his chimichanga* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *sobs* WHY?! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!! *drops his rocket launcher* ]

The rocket launcher fires, the missle shattering the skylight....

>>>
Meanwhile, somewhere in Konoha...

Naruto: *sing song* Ninja ninja ninja...

A whistling sound is heard in the air, as Naruto looks up, the missle from Deadpool's rocket launcher headed straight for him...

Naruto: ...Ninja?

And with that, Naruto is blown to a millions of tiny unidentifyable pieces, Kakashi's name replaces Naruto's in the title, And the new show only gets one slot on Cartoon Network's Toonami while The Spectacular Spider-Man takes it's place and Megas XLR & Teen Titans are put back on the air. All is right with the world. Yaaay.
>>>

Back at the studio...

A.J.: Where do you think that went?

Axdyn: I dunno...Nowhere important I'm guessing... Buahahaha...*looks back at the camera*
Anyway, let's BEGIN. Would anyone in the audience like to step up...? You can even do it as
a character from any cartoon, anime, videogame, TV Show, Movie, or book ya' like.

[ Deadpool: We won't hurt you...Much. Seriously, that was like, my last missle. All I've got is this rubber katana because Ax-head took my real one. ]

Axdyn: *chucks an anime frying pan at Deadpool* Any takers?

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
BerriesnCream-1.jpg

But for serious. I'd be interested. It'd be a good break from all the hyper-serious/sensitive omnipowerful role-playing that's been going on.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Axdyn: OMFG...I love that commercial. *points to the Berries & Cream Guy pic* Good introduction, Archetype00x...Or is there somethin' shorter we can call ya'? And yeah, I thought so too. If we wanted extreme anime drama...We'd all be watching anime now. It's time for the funneh!

[ Deadpool: I think those girls with the puckered lips are comin' on to me...*mask eyebrow raised* Either that or they want to suck my brains out with a bendy straw!! *pulls out a pistol* ]

Last edited:

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Axdyn: Ehe, since I'm not using my real name currently, I'll call you Arch. So I know what brings you to my show, you want to break away from the same old same old. But on the subject of the same old same old, what RP's do ya' usually go for?

Oh, and this is Deadpool, in case you don't know who he is:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/m...00px-Cable_and_Deadpool_Vol_1_20_Textless.jpg

He's the one in red.

[ Deadpool: Hey... I don't remember posing for that picture!...Though I ain't complainin' who I'm in the picture WITH. Bow chika bow wow... ]

Axdyn: *smacks Deadpool with a giant anime fan* I wanted to say that!!

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon quickly appears in the scene, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

Mageon: Long time no see, my long-time pal, A.J. It's been a while, and let me tell you, I agree with Deadpool, Chimichangas are the foods of GODS!

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Leaning against the wall. Koni's arms were crossed and her pale blue eyes closed. Uncrossing her arms and letting out a sigh. "what is it with your obsestion 'sp?' with chimichangas?" Blinking and looking mildly confused. "What excatly is a chimichanga?"

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Axdyn: Ah, if I build it...They will come...Or in this case, if I make the talkshow RP, people show up.

A.J.: *due to multiple memory and reality changes, he looks to Mageon* And you areee...?

[ Deadpool: *to Koni and freaks out, pulling away* HOLY FAUX FOSTER FARMS CHICKENS THAT EAT POTATO CHIPS AND DRINK BEER BATMAN!!! Where the hell did you come from?! My Spidey Sense didn't go off! ]

Axdyn: You don't have Spider Sense.

[ Deadpool:---Well that would explain the surprise then, huh? *hears Mageon* I dunno who the hell that guy is, but he sure has good taste in mexican food. *looks back to Koni, casually crossing his legs and gestures to the Chimichanga* Chimichangas are made brutally slaughtered cows and/or chickens and/or pigs, stuffed in a tortilla with cheese and spices, and fried the hell out of! *bites it* Mmm-MMM! Tastes like death! ]

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Raises and eyebrow and crosses her arms. "I used the door if you must know how i got here..." Gesters to the door to her left. "That's kind of an obvious question..." Blinks a few times at deadpool's explaination of a chimichanga and then sighs. "Was it absalutly nessesary to inform me that animals are slaughtered in the making of a chimichanga..?"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon: Animals are slaughtered when Chuck Norris looks at them.
(silence ensues)
[Realizes what A.J. just said.]
Mageon: Ah! A.J. doesn't remember me anymore. T_T

(Goes into fetal position in a corner, while sucking thumb.)

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
[ Deadpool: *to what Koni said* Hell YES. It's the truth. Plus it makes the worth of the Chimichanga all the more. *pops the last one into his mouthand looks to Mageon* Oh ho ho yeah. Which reminds me, I need to pick a fight with that guy one of these days...That'd be a bloodbath to remember ^^ ]

Axdyn: Hm...Wonder where that first guy went?

[ Deadpool: The john? ]

Axdyn: Why would he have gone to some dude named John...?

Irvine: *walks over and picks up Mageon easily by the back of his collar* Want me to toss this guy out?

Axdyn:...Hrm...No. He's fine.

Irvine: *drops Mageon into one of the empty audience chairs* If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back