• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Item usage in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBAce9Aura

I'd like to make my first post on this forum a decent one so here it goes:

We all know about how we're gonna attack/use magic in BBS. Is there gonna be any item using (Potions, High Potions, etc.) in there too? I know there wouldn't be any Ethers or Mega-Ethers because of the absence of MP.

P.S.: My screenname is DBAce9Aura, nice to meet everyone (don't try to pronounce my screenname please, it'll metaphorically make your brain explode)

T

Twilight_Thorn

nice to meet you,DBAce9Aura. I'm pretty sure we'll be using items in BBS, cause we've used them in all kh games so far, and also, we'll probably need to have them, cause we probably won't get the cure spell right off the bat(for a 4th time). but that's just what I think...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

We all know about how we're gonna attack/use magic in BBS. Is there gonna be any item using (Potions, High Potions, etc.) in there too? I know there wouldn't be any Ethers or Mega-Ethers because of the absence of MP.

P.S.: My screenname is DBAce9Aura, nice to meet everyone (don't try to pronounce my screenname please, it'll metaphorically make your brain explode)

First of all, Welcome to the forums DBAce9Aura!!!
Yeah, I'm sure they will use items but I don't know how they will get it into the command list:confused:
Anyway, nice to meet you!!!

Karn1254

From what I've been seeing it looks like your attacks and things can be fused together to make more powerful attacks. So I'm guessing that you might be able to fuse say, two potion commands to get a Hi-Potion which would be interesting.

And welcome to the forums DB! (can I call you DB?)

Stars

リク

Welcome to forum ^^
Well, i think that we will able to use those item like potion..blah blah
How about some kind of thing which can fill up the" focus" ? lol ..just like we can use drive recovery in KH2 for Sora to fill up the drive gauge XP

Blue

home is where the heart is
Maybe they've replaced the use of items with something else,who knows.

But I don't see why they should leave it out..?

DBAce9Aura

Thanks for the opinions/theories/comments/etc. The reason i posted this topic was because there are hardly any forum topics that discuss the probably of item usage in BBS. Also, the reason i mentioned the possibility of item usage in BBS is because (358/2 Days and coded are already confirmed to have an Item command) there haven't been any screenshots showing how they're gonna be used.

Off topic: You all know how in the previous installments that characters can be equipped with armors (KH2) and accesories (KH1 and KH2)? I wonder how the whole equipment system's gonna work in this game, along with whether or not the synthesis system (KH series item crafting system) will make a comeback.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
yeah i bet we will have potions e.t.c on the game like EVERY game we've met since now.
Well we might even find new ones (on KH2 we found the Drive-something restore item,so why not something new?)
Anyways welcome to the forums^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back