• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

item synthesis in 1.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofriends

I know I can't be the only one struggling with crafting,it seems some of the wiki's don't even have information on the items I'm missing. If anybody could help me out, that'd be great.

Items currently needed:
Fury Stone: x1 (Master Earring)
Lightning Stone: x1 (Gaia Bangle)
Power Stone: x1 (Titan Chain)

Thanks!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Fury Stones drop from Giga Shadows in the Bizarre Room in Wonderland. You just gotta go in until there are a lot of Shadows, and go through three waves. Then you fight big giant versions.
Unfortunately, if one of them hit you, then they disappear. With every time they disappear, the chances of a Fury Stone dropping lessens. What I did was I killed the three waves, and then ducked into the fireplace and spammed Blizzara. It did a lot of damage, and killed some, and left me some room to kill the rest. Thus dropping the Fury Stone.

The Lightning Stone drops in Deep Jungle, I believe. It's from an enemy called Black Ballade.
Info here on fighting.

And the Power Stone drops from Sniperwildes, which sometimes appear in the second district of Traverse Town. Another Linky
For this, you have to kill them without the others spotting you, or they alert more to attack you a lot, and its a pain to dodge out of the screen.

Best of luck, lad.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^Seconded! xD I had planned on starting the synthesis tomorrow and this thread was a great help.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just an FYI, Dumbo owns the Gigas Shadow. You are invincible when Dumbo is out, and you can proceed to just splash them until they die.

Item synthesis isn't that bad. Its more difficult than KH1, but its perfectly manageable. I finished synthesizing everything today.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Just an FYI, Dumbo owns the Gigas Shadow. You are invincible when Dumbo is out, and you can proceed to just splash them until they die.

Item synthesis isn't that bad. Its more difficult than KH1, but its perfectly manageable. I finished synthesizing everything today.
Wish I had know that about dumbo when they swarmed me earlier. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back