• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

item drop percentages and what world to go to

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodies

if you need a item synthesis come here and say the item synethes and i will tell you the percentage , the leveled worlds , and the heartless or nobodies that drop the item

nobodies

blazing stones are droped by hammer frames wich have the percentage of 10% at timeliss river (lvl 19) , port royal (lvl 20) , cerberus cup (lvl 28) , beast's castle (lvl 36) , goddes of fat cup (lvl 53) , cerberus paradox cup (lvl 70) , and hades paradox cup (lvl 99) or minute bombs with 6% at disney castle (lvl 18) , timeliss river (lvl 19) , pain and panic cup (lvl 20) , olympus coliseum (lvl 39) , titan cup (lvl 41) , pain and panic paradox cup (lvl 50) , titan paradox cup (lvl 80) , and hades paradox cup (lvl 99)

BlackWingedPunk

There is a heartless that drops a really good staff for Donald. It is called Shaman. While I was playing beating some Shamans up, one Shaman droped an item. It was called Shaman's Relic. It is the second strongest weapon for Donald. Well, if you want to get it equip Luck accessories and abilities for the party.

robysortijas181

theres a 2nd to the strongest of donald weapon called.... nobody lance which you will get on the nobody carrying spear called dragoon

nobodies

robysortijas181 said:
the dense,twilight,serenity,and mythril crystals
mythril crystals are in some cheast like space paranoids in the pit cell and if you already got them pm me or email me nobodies

twylight crystals are droped by sorcerers with 12% at world that never was (lvl 50) and hades paradox cup (lvl 99)

serenety crystals are dropped by assasin 4% , berserker 4%, samurai 4%, and sorcerer 4% attwylight town (lvl 47) and world that never was (lvl 50)

p.s. sorcerers are only found at world that never was (lvl 50)

nobodies

nobody lance is dragon at world that never was (lvl 50)
nobody gaurd is dropped by gambler at world that never was (lvl 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back