• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Item Collection Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Can someone post a link to what all of the items are to collect in the Item Completion section of the Games Stats portion of the Trinity Archives?

And of the items, do you only have to collect one item from one character to unlock that item, instead of having to unlock the same items 3 times for each 3 characters?

Much appreciated!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I know everything you need to get, but the problem is that it is a lot of stuff and I can't seem to find someone online who has successfully typed it all out. However, I was told that in the Trinity Report to get 100% you need to get 1 of every item with each character (1 Aqua, not both main and final episode).

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yea I'm currently sitting on 94% for items and 100% for the other 3 conditions and I've got a pretty strong feeling that you have to get each item for each character. This may even include the final recipes from the mirage arena, as I need 3 physical go-into-your-inventory items to complete terra and I don't thinks they're going to be enough to push me to 100%.
I'll do an experiment though, I haven't gotten all of the Ice creams in my aqua file yet and if I get only her exclusive ones without getting the common ones and I still get to 100% then we can be sure that its not a necessity to have the items as all 3 characters. I can be certain that all 3 Journals don't have to be complete for combat to hit 100%
Also, and this may have been a coincidence, but I think I may have unlocked 100% in combat by beating MF the first time. I remember checking at a time before beating him when I was on 99% and then checking after his defeat and seeing it at 100% and I can't remember what I did in between. Although I may have gone to do the final fight at the mirage arena in that time. Can anyone else verify whether or not its neccesary? I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just in case, for my Terra file I made sure he held one of every item at some point, including every recipe and all the tickets to get into the Mirage Arena things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back