• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It opens tom, may 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

It opens tom, may 2

Alright, i follow a lot around here, but i do not post much, i just look around and see what is going on, so therefore do not call me noobish, i know a lot from on here....

The new square enix site opens tom may 1, what would you like to expect from this opening

things i would really like to see

-the major thing, a certain release date, all it says right now, is 2005
-More pictures, and different worlds besides Mulan and Hades...Nomura is making us suffer, i want more, not just two worlds, but i was thinking, maybe these are two major worlds that have a lot to do with KHII, bc he has put so much out on them already
-A new trailer, im sure with all these pictures, that they had to come from some kind of trailer
-Process of how the game is going, and how other certain games will affect the release

Anyhting else you would like to see??

Last edited:

kizzyke

Krimedog said:
Alright, i follow a lot around here, but i do not post much, i just look around and see what is going on, so therefore do not call me noobish, i know a lot from on here....

The new square enix site opens tom may 1, what would you like to expect from this opening

things i would really like to see

-the major thing, a certain release date, all it says right now, is 2005
-More pictures, and different worlds besides Mulan and Hades...Nomura is making us suffer, i want more, not just two worlds, but i was thinking, maybe these are two major worlds that have a lot to do with KHII, bc he has put so much out on them already
-A new trailer, im sure with all these pictures, that they had to come from some kind of trailer
-Process of how the game is going, and how other certain games will affect the release

Anyhting else you would like to see??

If it should launch on the first of may then it would be allready on the net right now (it's 1/05/05 today)
What's the adress???

Playcell

i think it doesn't exist cause krimedog went offline after posting this.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No, it true the New Kh2 Site is suppose to open soon. The Japanese one is already opened and the Engilsh one is on its way. Dont ask me for a link because i found the Japanese Link on KH ultima

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've just checked, thre's no Jp SE KH2 website.

However if you mean the Jp Disney KH2 website, then thats old news by now.

A

Audo

The site is opening tomorrow on May 2nd but i would really like to seee a bran new trailer but i bet thats highly unlikely going to happen. I dont think they would release a release date on the website i think they would do so at E3 and then put it on the site with a countdown.

Krimedog

My bad guys, its the second and yea..... thought it was the first but today is the first, i was thinking monday is the first.... but yea, and it is not the disney site, it is the square site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back