• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It makes so much sense now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frisson

Silver Member
Why it's obvious that Ven is Old man Ansem's Grandfather.

Because Ven just has to be related to somebody.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Rightio, well that works... why can't he be Donald's aunty? lulz

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Actually, that was a bogus statement a while back lol... it was in that Spice Girls made up interview...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Crap, why did we never notice?

In fact, we should all now get on Nomu-sans nuts and spam his e-mail adress saying that we're a lot smarter than him, that we've outwitted that bloody game series of his and that he was completely own3d and humiliated.

Btw, shouldn't this be in Forum Insanity? I'm not sure if this might be recognized as spam here. >_>

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, probably. We should have a thread where we make up our own stupid theories and "connections" just for fun!

Rightio, well that works... why can't he be Donald's aunty? lulz

No, no, silly, you're thinking of Aqua! Notice that the color of his clothes matches the color of her hair- that's his way of remembering her! It all fits!!

And Sephiroth is Cloud's father.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In during joke topic.

Also, DS is actually Silh. He manages to find a way inside the game, and in the end he makes the game so bad that the series is cancelled and thusly ensures that nobody who entered the chat would ever want to talk about KH ever again.

That or he makes it so good that as a result the people playing the game become less stupid, making the KH sections more tolerable and easier to mod, and as a fortunate side effect, people are intelligent enough not to go to chat wanting to talk about KH anyway.

...then again, he has better things to do, so blah.

Last edited:

blader94

i bet that goofy is actually sora's long lost brother and pluto is the father

standintallinfor

ok what you just said was kind of disturbing, lol. But really, after reading this topic, I kind of lost of what is what in KH, maybe its because I don't play KH anymore, because they take to long in making there games.
But really I don't think its nice to make fun of someone, who just thought of something fun. Alright?

standintallinfor

ok what you just said was kind of disturbing, lol. But really, after reading this topic, I kind of lost of what is what in KH, maybe its because I don't play KH anymore, because they take to long in making there games.
But really I don't think its nice to make fun of someone, who just thought of something fun. Alright?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i believe that Aeris is Roxas's Child and that queen minnie is the mother
which brings us to the fact that sora did it with minnie!!

NOE WAI! D:

Then Roxas would be a mouse.

And Mickey would kick Sora's a*s yoda-style if he did that. -__-

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Roxas is a mouse; Ursula agreed to turn him into a human in exchange for his voice. But he stole it back when she wasn't looking, so the joke's on Ursula.

Also, Axel is actually Pluto's Nobody. That's why Pluto's always following him around!

I thought the original poster was just being sarcastic, and everyone else was just following suit. I didn't think we were actually making fun of anybody.

Macabre

Gold Member
o.k,this is silly.

this thread should be closed or moved to forum insanity.

btw,i think that mickey mouse and MX had a sort of relationship which led to the birth of DS,lol.

A

Azrael

Olette is Shelke's long lost twin sister
Hayner is Zell's little bro
Roxas and Sora are Cloud's and Aerith's baby
Sephiroth is Riku's dad

IMO

Family relations and KH=NO! except in AU Fanfiction

Riku Fan1415

Well, doesn't the fact that your name is in red mean you're a mod? If not, sorry, I know little-to-nothing about the inner workings of Khinsider (better known as Organization XIII-2, oops, secrets out!)

frisson

Silver Member
Sure, it's a joke topic, but at the same time it has a point relevant to the game:

Family relations and KH=NO!
Oh look, there it is.

I'm just saying, the theories are getting repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back