• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It makes so much sense now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
It seems to me like Pete and Maleficent had a romantic relationship ages ago and they have a love child together which is Terra taht explains why he is seeking Maleficent to know the truth because he found out that he wasn't MX and Mickeys child after all.

BTW, this thread is fun, but i bet it will be closed... Hope it will be moved to forum insanity though...

Last edited:

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Roxas is not Soras Nobody. He is his brother. They are rivals, Riku is just the outsider, he looks like a girl and he is not able to defeat either Sora or Kairi.
and the "MASTER OF KEYBLADE" is Dis Ney. Not Yen Sid.

OMG OMG OMG it makes so much sense now, o_O

lulz

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, doesn't the fact that your name is in red mean you're a mod? If not, sorry, I know little-to-nothing about the inner workings of Khinsider (better known as Organization XIII-2, oops, secrets out!)

People with red names as Mon (not with "lighter" red names) are called Premium members. You become premium with 1000 posts.

People with silver/platinum names are called Platinum members, you can become one of them with 3000 posts.

The rest is pretty much Moderators, Administrators and Staff Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back