• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it makes no sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
alright this was from another guy on the forum (sorry dont remember the name so i can give credit but he/she had a riku avatar.)
from reading the ansem report:
the body is made up of the soul, the body, and the heart. when ones heart is stolen a heartless comes about and the leftover parts (the soul and body) turn into what we know as Nobodies. When Sora stabbed himself with the soul eater he released his heart BY choice and became a heartless allowing his Nobody (Roxas) to come into being. Sora was however saved by Kairi who also BY choice with her heart freed Sora from his heartless form allowing her Nobody
Spoiler Spoiler Show
to come into being.
This is what the guy with the Riku ava said:
after sora stabbed himself, we atucally played as him throughout the rest of kh1 and COM. That is why in COM sora acted different. (ex: getting angry at goffy) At the end of COM it is atucally Sora's heartless that is put to sleep into the pod. It was not until Roxas merged with Sora's Heartless that the real Sora came into being.
btw:sorry if i didnt explain it all that good. the 13 ansem reports should help clear some stuff up

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Exactly. Roxas was created when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. Basically, that blade split Sora in half. Roxas is Sora's nobody and the person we played as during the end of KH1 and throughout CoM was Sora's heartless. When the two fused together at the end of Roxas's story in KH2, Sora became a complete person once again.

overdrive

Orienter
That's partly correct. The person you play as is NOT a heartless but it's Sora. Sora's heartless was the shadow that you get to use. Since Kairi's a princess her heart was pure so she somehow transferred her pureness to Sora or something and he got turned back. Also I think the keyblade gave half of Sora's power to Roxas.

urutapu

King Sora_Strife said:
When the two fused together at the end of Roxas's story in KH2, Sora became a complete person once again.
Roxas was fused with Sora since the beginning of the Sora gameplay...he was most likely simply letting Sora have complete control of his body again at the end of KH II.

EDIT: WELL I'M SORRY xDD I must have misread you.

Morning Twilight

OK: Sora was turned into a hearless when he freed his heart and Kairi's heart and became a shadow like all the other people who become heartless but Sora did it to himself. Kairi brought Sora back but Roxas (Sora's nobodywas still in exhistance). Sora was half him-self when he beat ansem (Xeanort's heartless) and went through castle oblivion. Sora got mad at Goofy and acted weird at Castle Oblivion because his memory was being messed with. Basically Sora is the Heart and part of a body and Roxas is the body.

E

Eclipse

sora became a heartless, because he had such a strong heart, it revived him to take his human form, but he was still a heartless

xehanort was a heartless, even though he lookd like a human
sora didn't become whole...until
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back