• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It kinda bugs me ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Well this is probally old and discussed in many Forums, but I havent read em

It's more like A Question accually, Why do you get EXP-points when you beat the alst Ansem ?
I mean what good is it, since Ya can;t go any further like in FF X-2.
Or is there Some secret or so ?

If anyone knows please share this info with me.

Oathkeeper1313

it sorta helps beat the Ansem later on, if your on the brink of a level then you will go up one level, making it a little easier to beat him, but otherwise, no.

keepfarming

the first time I beat the game I thought the same thing but figured out why quick enough. i remember when i leveled up, my max ap went up but it didnt help cuz u cant go to the status menu once u start!:D

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i always got really confused when, during the final boss battle with Darkside, the Shadows that you defeat drop munny. *scratches head* yeah, like that's going to come in handy later on? ^.^

my guess is as good as yours, though i agree that it's probably just to help you gain levels and become stronger to finish the game with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back