• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It is time for a BN rant! Sloan be praised!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Why hello there, oh ye who has granted me temporary control of several moments of your life you shall never get back. It is time for a rant. Cheer, curse you.

1. To all those who wonder why I am such a, as one of you so eloquently put it, "meany".

A) I do not like you. I did not like you and I never shall like you. Deal with it.

B) You are most likely inarticulate, unintelligent and a vastly morninc waste of human flesh. ^_^

C) I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.

D)Your vastly high opinions of yourself are entirely unbased in any sort of evidence. My high opinion of myself, however, is based upon the fact that I know very well I am an arrogant, egotistical, self-serving, sinful, conceited jackass and find it most enjoyable. However, I am intelligent, take pride in that and see the unintelligent as a lesser species.​

2. This is a personalized one. Soradude, no matter how many tantrums you throw, I will never see your RP plots, characters or posts as acceptable, much less good. Stop acting so surprised.

3. I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.

B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.

C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.​

3) I do not care what the rest of you say. In my opinion, God does not exist. If God were to exist, Christianity's idea of Free Will is impossible.

A) God knows all. Therefore, God knows everything that is to come. Free Will is impossble as he knows what choices you will make and you are powerless to change them.

B) If Free Will were to exist, then God is not omniscient and therefore, is not the Almighty being he is made out to be.

C) If Free Will and God's Omniscience were both true, then you, you lucky person you, have stumbled onto what I believe is #6789546 of Christianity's self-contradiction.

D) Dear Bible Thumpers, you are not allowed to say "You're going to hell for not believing in Christ!" You are not paying attention to one of God's major rules apart from the Ten Commandments. Only God himself is allowed to dish out damnations. Your cries of "Accept Christ!" and "Redeem thyself or suffer the flames of hell!" are also not allowed. Christ himself taught acceptance. You are not being very accepting by forcing your belief upon others. I despise you.

E) God is not benevolent and kind. That is why there is evil, natural disasters, sins and a Devil. God could take all of that away in less than a second, yet chooses not to. This plays into his idea of Free Will which, as I stated before, cannot exist as long as the common perception of God exists.

I believe that's about it for now. Good day to you all and may the Sloan bless you.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I came here to watch you rant and embarass people, but now you have damaged my thirteen year old brought-up-Christian mind and I am now scarred for life. Should I thank you or stare in awe? :O

T

tux_

Why hello there, oh ye who has granted me temporary control of several moments of your life you shall never get back. It is time for a rant. Cheer, curse you.

1. To all those who wonder why I am such a, as one of you so eloquently put it, "meany".

A) I do not like you. I did not like you and I never shall like you. Deal with it.

B) You are most likely inarticulate, unintelligent and a vastly morninc waste of human flesh. ^_^

C) I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.

D)Your vastly high opinions of yourself are entirely unbased in any sort of evidence. My high opinion of myself, however, is based upon the fact that I know very well I am an arrogant, egotistical, self-serving, sinful, conceited jackass. However, I am intelligent, take pride in that and see the unintelligent as a lesser species.​

2. This is a personalized one. Soradude, no matter how many tantrums you through, I will never see your RP plots, characters or posts as acceptable, much less goo. Stop acting so surprised.

3. I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.

B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.

C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.​

3) I do not care what the rest of you say. In my opinion, God does not exist. If God were to exist, Christianity's idea of Free Will is impossible.

A) God knows all. Therefore, God knows everything that is to come. Free Will is impossble as he knows what choices you will make and you are powerless to change them.

B) If Free Will were to exist, then God is not omniscient and therefore, is not the Almighty being he is made out to be.

C) If Free Will and God's Omniscience were both true, then you, you lucky person you, have stumbled onto what I believe is #6789546 of Christianity's self-contradiction.

D) Dear Bible Thumpers, you are not allowed to say "You're going to hell for not believing in Christ!" You are not paying attention to one of God's major rules apart from the Ten Commandments. Only God himself is allowed to dish out damnations. Your cries of "Accept Christ!" and "Redeem thyself or suffer the flames of hell!" are also not allowed. Christ himself taught acceptance. You are not being very accepting by forcing your belief upon others. I despise you.

E) God is not benevolent and kind. That is why there is evil, natural disasters, sins and a Devil. God could take all of that away in less than a second, yet chooses not to. This plays into his idea of Free Will which, as I stated before, cannot exist as long as the common perception of God exists.

I believe that's about it for now. Good day to you all and may the Sloan bless you.

tl;dr
Next time, keep it under 100 characters.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can summarize BN's post in under 100 characters!

1. LOL, SHUT UP NUBZ, U SUX!

2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

3. CHIKS R HAWT, BE NIZ 2 DEM

4. GAWD SUX, LOL

*boqs and reps BN*

C

Charlie

2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

4. GAWD SUX, LOL

*boqs and reps BN*

^True enough. And at the end of all of this, I award you with a fresh point of reputation, BN. Well done, love.

Quote for the moment: "Ssshh, don't tell God"

-Mind of Mencia

*Hears a chainsaw being readied somewhere from above*

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Ed Sloan, lead vocals in the band Crossfade. BN has a very strong lust for him >_>

If you wanna know what he looks like, look at BN's avatar.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

2. SORDUDE, STFU HOE

4. GAWD SUX, LOL

*boqs and reps BN*

This is the shitty stuff you post in Nonsense, not your well-written piece of work BN. Go post that in FI. >O

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Damn,im going to have to cut this up
Blackest Night said:
I have no tolerance for stupidity. The library is and was open to everyone.
understood rofl

BN's Anti-rap rant[QUOTE said:
I could insert a rather long argument about Rap in this bullet, but I have done so before and do not want to undergo the task of finding it again. In its stead, I shall go over one of my main reasons for hating rap.

A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.​
ya,i agree.women of all races should be treated with respect (see constitution+anti sex harrasment laws and amendments)

BN Anti rap rant part2 said:
in the most respectful way on saying it ROFLMFAOLOLOLQUOZXKHTXBI push a watermelon out your ass.

BN Anti christ rant said:

0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0
xXx Cloud said:
I came here to watch you rant and embarass people, but now you have damaged my thirteen year old brought-up-Christian mind and I am now scarred for life. Should I thank you or stare in awe? :O
ya,thats pretty much my answer to the christ rant,cept my 13 birthdays in december

i applaud you BN:thumbsup:​

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
BN, marry me and bear my children. I don't care if it's impossible, asians do not know of such a word.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
A) Women are not objects. They are not emotionless creatures. Contrary to society's belief today, women deserved to be treated with respect. I gaurantee you that no man could handle periods, menopause and pregnancy. Women endure far more than most men and as such, should be treated with respect. I do not expect you to become mindless creatures who are slaves to the will of women. I do expect you to be nice and respectful to them.​

B) My word of advice to all men. If you get married and your wife is in labor, I suggest this to you. Stay at her side, hold her hand and reassure her. However, never, EVER utter the phrase "I feel your pain." The day you push a watermelon out of your ass is the day you are allowed to say that.​

well said. applause. rep point coming your way.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
BN, I love you. Buttsechs plz? BTW, rep coming to you.

((Also, BN, you should know better that rap isn't just a male chauvinistic genre. I call that rap, garbage. This isn't my ranting thread, so I will stop ^_^))

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
C) There is an exception. If the woman in question, should she no be under influence of periods, etc, is an absolute and total bitch all of the time, it is acceptable to not be respectful to her.
Damn straight. B*tch*s need to be kept in line.

... Wait.

B-rad 1

I do approve of the woman thing but dont agree with the other stuff. :thumbsup:

Caije

You go girlfreinds, Respect the women! ....

My woman already got me clamped....

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well, Sloan is a very attractive man @_@

But eh, I'd rep yah man, but I can't rep anymore until like, 1 am .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back