• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Eh, I didn't really enjoy Tarzan's world it was so long. The only thing I enjoyed about Deep Jungle was kicking Clayton's ass, which I dunno why, but it was funner by the fact that he was shooting at you with a shotgun.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk, deep jungle was a bit disapointing in kh1. i thought they could've done better. it had potential in BBS.

Aria

braver by the minute
Deep Jungle was one of my favorite worlds in KHI. Stupid copyright stuff :( I wish it could return.

sassysis10

Deep Jungle was pretty cool. I loved jumping through the vines as fast as I could and sliding down that big tree. The Clayton boss fight was challenging. It took me a while to beat him and his lizard friend. If you didn't stay on him all the time he'd heal himself with a potion. It was one of my favorite boss fights. I remember playing CoM and how I was sad there was no Tarzan world. I was hoping it would be in KH2, but then I heard about that copyright thing.

SilverCyrus

The Fact that it isnt in any other game makes the world so good, im sure anyone would agree when i say we dont want to see the same worlds over and over again.

I did like that world, I was hoping to see it in Re:COM but oh well.

I wish they would stop using Agrabah and Wonderland, i hate Wonderland.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Fact that it isnt in any other game makes the world so good, im sure anyone would agree when i say we dont want to see the same worlds over and over again.

I did like that world, I was hoping to see it in Re:COM but oh well.

I wish they would stop using Agrabah and Wonderland, i hate Wonderland.

I hate wonderland and agrabah too but wonderland has only been in 3 games though. Halloween Town is the most overused world in my opinion. Really irritating.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I thought Deep Jungle was okay, but I will not miss all of the jumping and vines. That made me so frustrated. Haha when I was little I used to watch the Tarzan television show all the time. I used to love it.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought Deep Jungle was okay, but I will not miss all of the jumping and vines. That made me so frustrated. Haha when I was little I used to watch the Tarzan television show all the time. I used to love it.

It was never a requirement to swing on the vines though. You only have to if you want the treasure chests.

I used to watch it when I was little too.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It was never a requirement to swing on the vines though. You only have to if you want the treasure chests.

Yeah I know but I felt like I had to get the treasure chests. I like to complete a world as much as I can before I move on. Anyways, I haven`t played KH1 in forever so I don`t really remember Deep Jungle that well. All I remember is I hated having to do so much jumping and how much I liked the music.

HerGuitar

I hate wonderland and agrabah too but wonderland has only been in 3 games though. Halloween Town is the most overused world in my opinion. Really irritating.

WHAT?! I love Halloween Town! D: I love the spooky characters and plus it gives KH a different feel when you play in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back