• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It was a very fun world. So much exploration and things to do in it. Minigames, background music was very fitting, Tarzan was a wonderful party member, and it was just tossed aside like that. I know, copywrite issues but they could of got it if they really tried.

I want to see Tarzans limit so much :(

Sigh... one of the many things better about Kingdom Hearts 1

HerGuitar

Agreed. I played KH2 first and was surprised when I played Deep Jungle for the first time in KH1 - the atmosphere was absolutely fitting and it was one of my favorite levels play in KH.

But hey, you never know. It may show up in future KH games. ;)

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
It had little else to it, really ..I mean the Organization definitely could've taken some hearts, but there weren't really any villains left after Clayton.

Good level though ..gooood level...

HerGuitar

It had little else to it, really ..I mean the Organization definitely could've taken some hearts, but there weren't really any villains left after Clayton.

Good level though ..gooood level...

Maybe Clayton somehow "ressurected?" I mean, Malificient did in Kh2 and she really had no other purpose other than fan service. :S

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Not sure how that would work, his heart was long gone I believe, although I can't prove it. Only reason Oogie came back was because he was a big bag of bugs, not a living being.

Besides, a new villain would be best for that world maybe ..hm..

A

Azrael

Not sure how that would work, his heart was long gone I believe, although I can't prove it. Only reason Oogie came back was because he was a big bag of bugs, not a living being.

Besides, a new villain would be best for that world maybe ..hm..

There IS his sister but that's from the TV series.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I never liked that world, but I loved the music.

That world doesnt like you either.
jk, jk, jk Claytons sister is a good idea. That would of been a good disney world for Marluxia to appear in because of his association with plants but that wouldnt happen since his first appearance is KHCoM and he died in it too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ah, I loved the world. I'm kind of glad it didn't come back--otherwise I'd probably have to hate it. There is hardly ever a case, IMO, when worlds should return.

Some crazy stuff happened there, though. Fruit of darkness, anyone?

HerGuitar

I don't think they would bring Clayton's sister into the KH party. I mean, look at Ursula from Atlantica. She had a sister in the direct-to-TV movie sequel to The Little Mermaid, but wasn't featured in KH2. Instead they turned Atlantica into a musical. :X Yikes. Unless you want Deep Jungle to turn into a musical...I'd rather not.

KHLover916

Who knows, it might make an appearance in BBS, since it takes place 10 years before KH1.

Disney lost the license to Tarzan so unless they got it back, which they have yet to, and it has been quite a while since they lost it, I doubt this.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I actually really liked this world there was alot to explore and the music was amazing. I didn't like it as much as the other worlds but I would love it to make another appearance, I can totally see a sequel. Stupid copyright issues :c

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I wish Deep Jungle would make a reappearance as well. The gameplay, music, and characters were excellent.

Originally Posted by Asir
It had a TV series?

Yeah, Tarzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back