• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It Has Been Years...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aphex

.Inspire.
Man, this page certainly brings back a lot of memories.

Oh, right, introductions!

If you guys don't know me, the name's Aphex and as you can tell by the name of the thread, I decided to come back to the forums after being inactive for several years now. I miss the site and I just randomly stumbled upon it while editing videos in my spare time.

But why was I so inactive and stopped showing up entirely? Wellllll... I ended up taking my Youtube career a lot more serious than I expected and also ended up becoming a professional e-sports player for Onslaught Esports. So I just had no more time when it came to juggling recording/editing videos for Youtube and then taking time to travel to tournaments/conventions. But things finally slowed down and now I have a lot more free time!

So, hello again everyone!

Rix

:)
Awards
Welcome back :) Leaving Khi for good is pretty much impossible.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Welcome back :) Leaving Khi for good is pretty much impossible.

This statement is true, LOL. I just somehow kept finding myself coming back out of random. Though, I only lurked in the role-playing section which was basically my safe haven for all these years.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you're before my time partner. nevertheless, welcome back. awesome to see your life went somewhere

Aphex

.Inspire.
you're before my time partner. nevertheless, welcome back. awesome to see your life went somewhere

YouTube is my life now haha. As well as being a competitive player but I'm just glad I did some time management in order to be more available for things. So I'm back for good lol

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome back! You got into Youtube huh? Glad you're doing something that you enjoy! :)

Aphex

.Inspire.
Welcome back! You got into Youtube huh? Glad you're doing something that you enjoy! :)

yup! Not use to the YouTube life now though LOL. Like, having fans want me to sign stuff and whatnot at conventions. I'm such a shy goober in person when that happens.

Back