• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IT HAS BEEN DONE! Terra defeated using magic only

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

Thanks again for the replies

I am currently experimenting with other Org data members to see if any of them are possible to beat with Magic Only, expect more vids soon.

I also want to redo this vid as well, I won't take the original down, since it is the first attempt to defeat Terra with magic only (I checked youtube, coulnd't find anything else), but I want to improve on it

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i had only attempted this on proud just to see if i could do it after i had heard about it .. and my got my ass completely demolished .. i can only imagine the difficulty this presents on critical ..

nice job man .. props to you

Member XIV

Alright guys, I am currently trying out using all types of magic on Terra (not just thunder) also going for no damage, but I doubt that's possible.

WISH ME LUCK!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, i bet Merlin would be pleased. Magic alone, now lets see one beat Terra blindfolded....or has that been done

Member XIV

Man, don't you wish Merlin had a request list, and asked you to defeat an ORG Member/Terra from only using a certain type of a Magic. I'd have some nice prizes by now!

So far, the furthest I can get terra down is into his desperation move, this is rly hard. I think I might go to KH for some training, I need to upload a few videos from the first game anyways, once I finish, I can come back and kick Terra'ass WOOT!

SoraKHLuver

lol yeah
u could get like sumthng rare by just defeating sumone with magic XD

like maybe a keyblade/shield/staff for every 4 members defeated and for beating Xemnas,u get like a new ability

but for terra O.O, maybe like a new FORM ^_______________________________________^

imaginations can go wild if u activate them XD

Member XIV

Good News guys, I beat him, but only during a practice run, so I have to try it again, I'll have the video up ASAP, I can't promise no damage though, magic leaves you wideeee open.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Actually that's pretty easy. All you really have to do is defeat OrgXIII data battles to get Magic UPs or Synthesizing them. Once you do that taking down Terra's health with just magic is pretty easy. And since he's using Thundaga, chaining the strikes together causes much more damage. That and the keyblade he's using inflicts more thunder damage i think like 20% more.
If he was on lvl 1 it would be impressive though, or if he had no damage, or if he used the kingdom key.

Member XIV

It was rather easy, since I was far away and spamming thunder, but u might like this better, I used Thunder, Fire, and Blizzard. And no damage is harder actually, try my rules, you'll notice Magic leaves you MUCH MORE OPEN!

YouTube - KH2FM- Terra (Magic Only) R2

Please remember to tell other ppl about this, I'm trying to get more viewers too.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It's an okay combo, Thunder does most of the damage and knocks him into the air, while fire stuns him, and blizzard does most of the damage.

No damage would be nice though, or Kingdom Key battle or lvl 1

Wisdom form is the easiest way to get someone's health down especially with fire, i mean the fight with Vexen and Demyx proves that hands down

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Magic only is the best way to go in KH2. The game is so freakin awesome when you play it with magic only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back