• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IT HAS BEEN DONE! Terra defeated using magic only

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Congrats,it must have been tough.I don't think I'll ever be able to beat him. :p

Member XIV

Thank you for the replies, I'll have more vids of of Organization Members (Magic Only) soon.

To Twilight Man: In critical mode (a new difficulty in KH2FM) Sora gets half the max HP. So instead of 120 it is 60

Bh325

Great work, it must have been tough. Gongratulations, and good luck for your upcoming challenges!:thumbsup:

kh is ba

So that was on Critical mode too. Wow that is pretty sweet. I know I couldn't do that, I could probably barely beat him normally lol.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The way you set your challenge up doesn't seem to be that hard, though it is impressive to have won with only magic. Being able to go Master Form though seems a little easier. It'd be awesome if you could pull off magic only with no damage xP that would be awesome.

Wow, nice mate! Yeah, just magic alone would be quite a challenge, is using only magic spells your specialty? Would love to see more!

Member XIV

wow thats hardcore
i noticed you only used thunder though..

Most other spells didn't work

Fire- Since I couldn't attack him to break his armor AND I have to use it in close range, he kept striking me in the middle of my combos

Blizzard- While it is as effective as thunder in distance, the damage was crap

Magnet- Costs too much MP, sora executes is slowly, half the time he dodges it

Reflect- I didn't need it, i could use this one, but I usually only use it when he does the bow and arrow or attack/magic seals

Cure- Obviously needed

THUNDER- Able to hit from distance and does massive damage

(p.s. I compared Thunder and Blizzard with all equipment off, and I saw which did more damage, Thunder by far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back