• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It has appeard!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Haha I just love how in the one pic from the first link (with Sora, Goofy, Donald and Minnie) Sora and Co. look determined and ready to fight while Minni is just smiling away.

Non-Existant One

I really like the world art of the throne room in Disney Castle, It looks awesome. I wish I had this game already. These scans appeard sooner than I thought, but thats a good thing. Does any one have any theories on what the heck that big magic electrical energy crystal ball thing is that Minnie is standing by?
Also I posted this in another thread that was talking about Demix, but it seems more apropriate to post it here.
"You see Maleficent (good guess for the roses) and Daisy in Disney Castle. The witch appears to be saying: "What a despisable Keyblade wielder and followers!", probably refering to Sora.

In the PoTC world, Sora appears holding the key to that story, the medallion. You could also see Barbossa in his skeletal form. You could also get a glipse at a new combined attack called "Jack Knife" during which a treasure chest appears and, when opened, draws the enemies in and Jack attacks them repeatedly while they are tossed into the air.

Then, something is said about Demix being a "slightly light (as in not heavy) man" although what they mean by this is uncertain, and that he appears in Olympus' world. His weapon is further compared to a guitar although I think it looks more like a cello to me because of its length and points out the obvious suggestion that he might attack using sound waves.

There also was another screen of Xaldin and apparently he looks "cool"...

There also is a black cloacked man who is seen in the PotC world, Isla de Muerta but his hood is up so you can't see him.

There. Now all you have to do is know that the next issue of V-Jump will also have more on KHII."
(Translation touch ups by Mors.)
So there you have it we can expect to see even more on KH2.
Some of this info isn't on this page of the magazine. So you'll have to wait till The rest of the pages appear. Searching for these pages makes me feel like I'm searching for the Ansem reports or something. I don't know how many pages are left my guess would be two more pages but will just have to wait and see. I'd also like to add that PotC is looking really good!

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

Sephiroth_spawn said:
i think the orb is a map of the universe showing all the worlds....well thats what it looks like to me

That would be pretty cool. I'm not sure if thats what it is but its one guess as to what it could be. It would also be cool if that was what the heart of the worlds looked like, but it probably isn't. Knowing Nomura he will make them look a little bit more sophistocated than that. Regardless its awesome. The co-op attack with Sora and Jack looks pretty cool aswell. "Jack Knife" What an interesting concept.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
im gonna scream i need this gamehopefully well get it sonner than we think with all of the new things weve been seing ughh the jack knife thing is weird aa treeasure box sucking in heartless?????????coooooooolllllllllll

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Thank you Again NEO. SO cool, man this game is gonna be great. Hopefuly bt the End of the week we'll have High quility scans to have traslated. Im so hyped right now

Sephiroth_spawn

yes thats what it looks like to me a map of the galaxy/universe....whatever...
1: its huge
2: it looks like a pic we would get from space...a galaxy..
3: you can almost see a bunch of dots which could be all the worlds

Dark-Sora 50

It's an interesting idea, the orb being a map of the universe, but I doubt it. Possibly it could be some kind of protective device guarding some unknown power, it might even be guarding the Keyhole. You never know.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Sephiroth_spawn said:
yes thats what it looks like to me a map of the galaxy/universe....whatever...
1: its huge
2: it looks like a pic we would get from space...a galaxy..
3: you can almost see a bunch of dots which could be all the worlds
yeah maybe thats how mickey knew the worlds were blinking out 1 by 1

Non-Existant One

biglipsxi said:
yeah maybe thats how mickey knew the worlds were blinking out 1 by 1

Thinking of it like that makes me think of it as a crystal ball/viewing device. Which could work to, but all he'd really have to do is look up at the sky at night and watch the stars blink out.

adventchildkiori said:
that sphere thing isnt new it was also in this pic:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/torres1/aa.jpg

which was in this scan:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/shonen071305_1.jpg

but now we just got a better view of the sphere.

We know that the sphere isn't new. But the scans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back