• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It all starts with a K and an S;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Will the K and S hit each other on the final game as they get closer with each game and second question, could the K and S mean Sora and Kairi?

Awards
Will the K and S hit each other on the final game as they get closer with each game and second question, could the K and S mean Sora and Kairi?

Was this just an excuse to write "Sh*t" in a thread?
Also, this is pretty spammy. Probably get deleted.
Or just closed.
Or moved.

A

Audo

I think the K will try to pine after the S but the S will realize how unimportant, unrelevant, waste of time K is and ditch her deciding to go it alone with R as his side-kick until R get's a dirty-mind and begins to do things to S but its okay since S has always been a little bent that way and then they meet R2 and A and they have one big "party".
You know you love me,
-Gossip Girl.

[/reference]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was just asking two questions! Is that not allowed anymore?

Awards
Not when it's a stupid question that doesn't belong in this section at all.
Be better off in FI.

Awards
Well, no it doesn't really have a hell of a lot to do with the future of KH. Make a stupid theory that people will flame you for and post it here. That's what this section is really for.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think the K will try to pine after the S but the S will realize how unimportant, unrelevant, waste of time K is and ditch her deciding to go it alone with R as his side-kick until R get's a dirty-mind and begins to do things to S but its okay since S has always been a little bent that way and then they meet R2 and A and they have one big "party".
You know you love me,
-Gossip Girl.
I liked Gossip Girl.
But I've barely seen any episodes, because I didn't watch it during the original run and every monday I'm out, normally.

@SA
I can't say I wasn't expecting that response.
Though it was nicer than I thought.

I lol'd.

Yeah, Noo Monkey is right(I don't type that often). Stupid thread, or at least in this forum.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
He's asking if we're going to see Sora and Kairi ****.

The answer is no. You forget...KH is a Disney game.
Actually, he wasn't.
>.>
He was simply asking if they'd become romantically involved.

Awards
hmm I think it dosent matter at all, symbolism in logos is not something I think they would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back