• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"It all started with.....Birth by Sleep"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas542

fjurbanski said:
we might never find out what the letter says. in the ending of kh1 pluto has a letter from king mickey and we never found out what that said.
omg, you never saw it? It was on his old interview, he told the news people that it clearly said that everyone was fine, and Mickey have found a new path, if you played final mix. You see Riku behind the door. Americans these days. lol.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Roxas542 said:
omg, you never saw it? It was on his old interview, he told the news people that it clearly said that everyone was fine, and Mickey have found a new path, if you played final mix. You see Riku behind the door. Americans these days. lol.
no, his letter said remember sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light unless, can you tell me where he said that?

Roxas542

Well, mrs. I'm so smart, have it your way, I'm just telling what people wanna hear, thanks alot.

H

HEARTofFIRE

i think that the whole letter from the king thing at the end of KH2 was to tell us that their adventures will go on its just we wont be part of it, i can definetly see the next KH game no having old chaacters and havin brand spankin new ones, idk bou them goin into the past........., but then again, they always did mention a prophecy bout the keyblade, in one story bringin neverendin happiness, and in another, bringin destruction.....past?!?......idk..

Roxas542

Yea, well, I don't wanna be banned from this site, since i'm a nerd, lol hunkhunk sniffle

Roxas542

And fag, just to let you know, it's not my exact age, i'm 11, so you just got ****ing burned mother ****, go suck your mother's *****.

Roxas542

Damn this ****ing peice of shitty site, that doesn't allow swear words, thats why no one else comes here, oh and I said ****ingf

H

HEARTofFIRE

so, roxas542, if ur 11 then y does ur thing say 17.............tryin to get some action from some 17 yr. old female KH fanatics?!?!

Roxas542

shut up, you and avatar, it must mean that you are gay, lol. You know what that reminds me off, a girly man, with a braw, go suck a COCKF

Roxas542

No I just don't hand out my information, to anyone, unless I know them, it's kinda pointless if you wanna share your information, about your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back