• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdude30

Mine seems to be working fine so far. I got to toon town with Terra. I'm still on his story.

But I've been playing this PSP like non stop since the 7th and so far no problems. I've done other demos, games, music, movies, internet, and etc. as well and nothing. I'm sorry that some people are having problems. Definitely take it back to gamestop and see if they can replace it or get you're money back.

It used to be the dead pixel problem. This button thingy sounds worse. Although on that topic I have one small dead pixel near the bottom right hand corner.

But so far I'm loving my Silver PSP. I like it a lot better than the 1000 and it's my new best friend now. But like the iPhone 4, just take it back to the store and see if they can't replace it, swap it out, or get you're money back.

There most likely won't be a recall (for either)

Noggy

I just took my defective bundle back to Gamestop and got a replacement. Lo and behold the replacement has the same damn issues. Well I guess on the bright side I can think of something else to throw $200 at.

Dannydecay

I called Sony....looks like I'll have to send it back. I'm pretty pissed about it and I do feel Sony needs to do a recall and rectify this problem immediately.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'll just wait until the problem gets really persistent and then send it to Sony.

It hasn't been too frequent, so I think it's alright for now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My PSP hasn't done it since it happened once. While it it is happening to everybody, I think it might just be how the door to the UMD slot is. Just hold it and check if it is slightly ajar when it happens. That should help.

Noggy

Yeah that is an option that I might end up taking cause this is some retarded crap that sony is pulling.

khfinest25

wait.is there a psp inside the kingdom hearts bbs package or something because i seen someone on youtube.unpacking the game inside is a psp.I AM CONFUSE.can someone inform me plz.

Dannydecay

wait.is there a psp inside the kingdom hearts bbs package or something because i seen someone on youtube.unpacking the game inside is a psp.I AM CONFUSE.can someone inform me plz.

Your post is very hard to understand, but I'm assuming you're talking about the NA BBS Bundle? Yes, its a psp bundle.

darkblue

yeah , after going through about ten minutes , of every like , 7 seconds of it popping up , I'm finally getting a little ticked about it.

and really , the only reason a recall wouldn't be happening , is cause it's sony.
but it looks like it's a 3 out of 5 case here. ... nice.

life goes on. off to gamestop!

Dannydecay

Does anyone know if Gamestop can do a return or exchange for something bought from their online store? And if they do, would there be anyway to convince them to let me keep the memory stick?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay guys, I figured that it is when you hold your PSP a certain way it does this. I'm pretty sure that moving your PSP a lot would make the UMD in the game move as well, which makes it think the system's slot is open. All you need to do is not hold your PSP upside down or start jolting it about.

And make sure the slot is closed all of the way.

Dannydecay

Okay guys, I figured that it is when you hold your PSP a certain way it does this. I'm pretty sure that moving your PSP a lot would make the UMD in the game move as well, which makes it think the system's slot is open. All you need to do is not hold your PSP upside down or start jolting it about.

And make sure the slot is closed all of the way.

So then its not a defect, but human error?

Noggy

Well, I took back my second defective bundle and got talked into trying it for a third time. Honestly I should demand a paycheck from Sony if I'm going to be doing all their quality control.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think it was something when they made all if not most of the PSPs for the bundle, some stupid guy or the machine had an error that they never checked, and now all these PSPs are defective in that way. I'm sorry to all those people who have them...I don't think that finally after waiting so long, you should have more problems. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back