• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Issue With Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Riku_*

When ever i play birth by sleep for about a half an hour. My Psp Slim Shuts Down Randomly. Im getting pretty sick of me just leaving it on the AC Adapter to let it charge so it won't shut down. My sitting for config is 64 BIT Faster Gameplay And that option that takes more of your battery but prevents slow downs.

Can someone help me here >.>

Sorry if this sin't that right topic

Dannydecay

When ever i play birth by sleep for about a half an hour. My Psp Slim Shuts Down Randomly. Im getting pretty sick of me just leaving it on the AC Adapter to let it charge so it won't shut down. My sitting for config is 64 BIT Faster Gameplay And that option that takes more of your battery but prevents slow downs.

Call Sony, I'm on 64 and this isn't happening to me.

DarkJoker

Yeah, i have all my settings running on high performance and my psp can go unplugged for quite a while. bottom line is it seems that its your psp call sony.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have mine maxed out, and the truth is, when left unplugged, the system may shut off without warning, but that is only because it takes A LOT more battery power, so much for mine that it usually shuts off when the power level shows 3 bars of energy. However, even still, my PSP can last for about a god hour and 30 minutes before I get scared of it shutting off, you might want to:

1) Call Sony
2) Think about getting a new battery pack (it could always be that your battery pack is weak after long time use...if you haven't had it that long, then I'm not sure)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the battery has expired,you need to get a new one
i've had mine since the psp launch (2006?) and magically,it can survive for about 2-3 hours tops,but not good for a trip,i considered buying a new battery but i don't think i'll play the psp after finishing bbs,so meh :/

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
well since im too lazy to call sony... i have an original PSP and my stupid hold switch keeps holding when its not even pushed down. Is there anyway to fix this, or should i call sony and see if theres anything they can do? Im not sure if they cover the original anymore, since its "extinct".

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

Yes i can help you, Turn your WLAN switch off because that uses battery life. Next delete the data install and then re download and that should help you out, and to save more battery you can set your backlight to the lowest setting and go into you settings on your XMB and enable power save.

*_Riku_*

Yes i can help you, Turn your WLAN switch off because that uses battery life. Next delete the data install and then re download and that should help you out, and to save more battery you can set your backlight to the lowest setting and go into you settings on your XMB and enable power save.

Wow it worked.... Thanks man But I did call gamestop And my battery expired. So I'll need a new one anyways Thank You!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Suprisingly my PSP just started workingly properly, i just turned the WLAN switch off for the heck of it and its working fine, minimal holdage at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back