• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i always figured that their element represented their personality

D

Divine Light

that creature is awesome lol. yeah Marluxia's pretty cool.

Akans

「moriya」
He, imho, had the coolest weapon in the whole Organization, is the only member with his own theme, that theme is a great piece of music, 'Lord of the Castle' is the most epic,and amazing boss theme I've ever heard, and is my favorite boss battle theme ever

Not true, Axel has his own theme. Don't believe me? Go fight Axel/Lexaeus/Larxene/Riku in CoM or some other org members in KH2. It's all under the song Axel's Theme. Though I haven't heard Lord of the Castle...
*Runs over to Limewire*

Marluxia rocks!!

Lexeon

Yeah Marluxia's pretty cool. I like his weapon, Scythes rock. And yeah, he died in CoM. And that Angel kind of thing behind him is cool too.

SoraKHLuver

I <333333 MARLUXIA xDDDD!!! his scythe is like total BADASS! it can PwN u ANYTIME!!!
i mean his hair is like spikes in every direction added with his pink hair and his pink petals!!!!!!!:drool::drool:
and his theme is THE BEST!!! "Lord of The Castle" OMFG O.O!!!

anyways, ill stop talking about him now and say:

LARXENE KICKS ASS xDDDD!!!

XIII's follower

Actually, Akans, that song is called the 13th Struggle. It's a general OXIII theme for the members in COM (sans Marluxia), just the 13th Reflection is the theme for the Absent Silhouette and Data Rematches in Final Mix+. The 13th Struggle is just associated with Axel because it was used mostly in just the battle with him (even though it played during Luxord's fight too). Don't believe me? Look up '13th Struggle' and you'll even get two different versions, a Re:COM version and a KHII version

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Marluxia in UBERGODFORM is pretty awesome.

And he succeeds at making flowers look badass, so he deserves some credit.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'll admit, I never really liked Marl...but I think he's grown on me..I like him, devious..A good plotter..ect..His Flower power is lame why could Nomaru give him black hair and make him master of like...Thorns...

Dexel

Beyond hope
I <333333 MARLUXIA xDDDD!!! his scythe is like total BADASS! it can PwN u ANYTIME!!!
i mean his hair is like spikes in every direction added with his pink hair and his pink petals!!!!!!!:drool::drool:
and his theme is THE BEST!!! "Lord of The Castle" OMFG O.O!!!

LARXENE KICKS ASS xDDDD!!!

Can anyone say "Uber Fan"?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Watch this:

I <333333 [Marluxia/ Sephiroth/ Chuck Norris] xDDDD!!! his [scythe/ giant sword/ roundhouse kick] is like total BADASS! it can PwN u ANYTIME!!!
i mean his hair is like [spikes/ silver awesomeness/ rather unexciting] in every direction added with his [pink/ silver/ red] hair and his [pink petals/ other stuff/ more stuff]!!!!!!!
and his theme is THE BEST!!! "[Lord of The Castle/ One Winged Angel/ whatever]" OMFG O.O!!!

[insert other person] KICKS ASS xDDDD!!!

Fanboys.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That thing behind him looked pretty awesome, looked like an angel of death and reminded me of Jenova's cracked out forms in FF7. As for Marluxia himself, not so much. He's just not as cool. :/

Frozen_Melody

Eh, I like him..

But he was way too easy to beat at the end. D: I Was expecting to die at least once. or twice.. or 50 times... (As I always do on boss battles) But I didn't even die once -.-
But yeah, I do like his characterization and all that jazz. And his hair is like mine o.o *except mines not pink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back