• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX!

Marluxia is my favorite XI
he seems so deadly and so gentle with roses
along with pink hair

hmm .. yea he died -_-"
Thanx for the video !!

I

The Show Must Go On
Uh, no, not really. He's really kinda pathetic in my opinion.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't really like Marluxia,sorry.But thanks for the vid anyways.

And yes,he died,like the rest from Organization XIII (except Roxas).

XIII's follower

Totally Agree

Marluxia is awesome. The Death Angel he controls only cements his awesomeness in my mind. He, imho, had the coolest weapon in the whole Organization, is the only member with his own theme (Graceful Assassin), that theme is a great piece of music, 'Lord of the Castle' is the most epic and amazing boss theme I've ever heard, and is my favorite boss battle theme ever, and he has some the sickest moves in the game.

I've seen a lot of people become distracted by the fact that petals come off of him everytime he moves, but that just shows how powerful he is. Think about it. When Vexen came into room, the whole room didn't start to freeze over. When Lexaeus appeared somewhere, the earth under him didn't shake, or crack when he started to walk. Time didn't stop or go nuts whenever Luxord was around. Personally, I'm not knocking any of the Organization members because I like them all, but I just think that Marluxia gets a lot of criticism from the KH community, that, imho, is unfair. Anyway, the petals that come off of him are Sakura Petals, which symbolize death in Japanese culture.

Marluxia also had the best death of all the org. members. Most of them died quietly, Sai'x's was sort of sad; Zexion's in Re:CoM was disturbing with its allusion to an old school hanging (he's suddenly grabbed, he struggles as he is slowly lifted up, the sound of him what sounds like choking as his power is 'drained', then the low camera angle that shows his feet slowly stop moving, showing that he's almost gone. Yeah, Zexion's death was definitely the most disturbing, but I digress), but not Marluxia. No , if you look it up, Marluxia goes out screaming as his Death Angel slowly dissipates, and as he slowly disappears in a cloud of petals.

Truly awesome indeed.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Seconded. He looked like a 70's reject in CoM, a bit better in Re:CoM but still, lame.....

Oh, and Obscured Fire, you never saw Zexion die. Even in Re:CoM (to my knowledge)

Oh yeah in re:COM he does die. Riku Replica absorbs him into his body.
You know that scene where Axel basically starts turning on people and tells the Riku Replica that he needs Zexion's power to become real or something like that.

Riku snatches him up and takes his essence, you see Zexion struggling for a while but then he stops and he's just dangling there so yeah he is dead

Here's the scene as a matter of fact YouTube - RE: Chain Of Memories: Zexion's Death Scene

Fuyu

I don't like Marluxia. Hes just so.. lame and he just can't be taken serious with that hair style.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I <33 Marluxia. He is my favorite and yeah that video was greatt. He looks so awesome!! yay for Marluxia!

Too bad he did, wish he didn't! I like the flower petals flying everywhere when he hits Sora, that's funny lolz.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

its like children of the corn where they all protected some stupid rose. Eh Marluxia is cool but Axel totally outweighs that coolness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back