• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
but it cant be he wasnt loyal to him it was just a facade

Well he sure wasn't all buddy buddy with axel his previous best friend. AND he has shown the signs of being one of Xehanorts "paths". Really I see him siding with the xehanorts before anyone else

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well he sure wasn't all buddy buddy with axel his previous best friend. AND he has shown the signs of being one of Xehanorts "paths". Really I see him siding with the xehanorts before anyone else

hard to be all buddy buddy when you dont have emotions and he also showed sighn of honoring their fireindship from the past,

JustSnilloc

I like how you linked a thread the is in the spoiler section in a thread that is not in the spoiler section without any "potential spoiler" warning ;c

Oh, sorry :x

Anyways, there's just too much coincidence in the "Isa could be YMX" theory for me to not think of it as a serious possibility ^_^

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Isa will join with the Xehanorts group. Saix's roles were "evil" only because he wanted to become a somebody again together with Lea. He wanted to achieve that goal at whatever cost at some extent; Isa/Saix seems to be the type that does his job persistently and without hesitation. If Saix were to return as Isa again, those motives would disappear because he wouldn't need to do something to become human again. Lea and Isa were pretty good friends in BBS and I'm sure disputes will be sorted out. Ienzo and Even seems to be taking it fine.

Magnum

I don't think Isa will join with the Xehanorts group. Saix's roles were "evil" only because he wanted to become a somebody again together with Lea. He wanted to achieve that goal at whatever cost at some extent; Isa/Saix seems to be the type that does his job persistently and without hesitation. If Saix were to return as Isa again, those motives would disappear because he wouldn't need to do something to become human again. Lea and Isa were pretty good friends in BBS and I'm sure disputes will be sorted out. Ienzo and Even seems to be taking it fine.

It may be true that he may not join up with Xehanort again, but no promises about his motives to disappear. I mean of course his desire for a heart will disappear, but he may not have good intentions if he were to appear in DDD. Well that's just my opinion.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It may be true that he may not join up with Xehanort again, but no promises about his motives to disappear. I mean of course his desire for a heart will disappear, but he may not have good intentions if he were to appear in DDD. Well that's just my opinion.

Yeah i have no idea what to think about Isa... So far he's not shown much at all to give us a good idea of his personality or motives

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i can see isa being in DDD if parts of the story take place outside of the RoS.

i dont see him having a purpose in there, but i can see him having a purpose outside of it.

i feel like he'll play a bigger role in KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i can see isa being in DDD if parts of the story take place outside of the RoS.

i dont see him having a purpose in there, but i can see him having a purpose outside of it.

i feel like he'll play a bigger role in KH3.
Parts of the story do take place in the rol we already know that. It seems that axel will be our focus when we are out there too
by not appering in the screen where axel wakes up a place of importance for isa has been assured, if he wasnt important then he would be right next to even when they woke up

captain

Bronze Member
I hope they delve more into Les/Isa's friendship and their plot

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Parts of the story do take place in the rol we already know that. It seems that axel will be our focus when we are out there too
by not appering in the screen where axel wakes up a place of importance for isa has been assured, if he wasnt important then he would be right next to even when they woke up

i do remember seeing though that the beginning of the game starts with a flashback (like xehanort transforming braig into a nobody in the jf trailer), that might include the scenes with axel waking up in the castle.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i do remember seeing though that the beginning of the game starts with a flashback (like xehanort transforming braig into a nobody in the jf trailer), that might include the scenes with axel waking up in the castle.

When we that full scean i am expect lea and isa to walk in then get cut down by xheanort before reacting

Radar

Bronze Member
Isa is a clone of Xehanort. (MF)(time) Next villian for after kh3. I believe the x-blade will be made, and the new games start in a different/Armageddon like war. So basically kh3 ends with another key-blade war. It's a cool idea I think.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
If he isn't then I may have to wait until a full moon arives, grab my giants sword and kill everybody in sight :3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
That is debatable. I think to an extent he may not have been, but he was working under Xemnas and ultimately has no choice in the matter. You can see what happend with the guys who broke off and were plotting to take over at Castle Oblivion. They were either eliminated by eachother or Sora/Riku

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It really depends on how one individually defines "evil" and from what viewpoint you look.

For the "good" guys, like Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Riku or Mickey Saix was clearly one of the "evil" guys, in the way he acted and behaved he was clearly an asshole and utterly ruthless, although that may hold true for the whole Organization since they were threatening world order and abusing other people and their hearts.

Nonetheless, specifically for Saix, and most likely by extension Isa, he is probably the most evil one after Xemnas and Xigbar himself since he has not only the Xehanort-eyes and ears but also was the most loyal to Xemnas in KH2.
After Axel chose to care for Roxas and Xion and refused to place the original plan he had with Saix over them it seemed Saix abandoned it altogether and sided with Xemnas fully.

As for Isa's allegiance now...who knows? I wouldn't be surprised though if he were now Xehanort's second "right hand man" beside Braig.

@rac7d:
Gosh, can you write in an understandable manner please? It's very strenuous to decipher that. 0_o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah really rac7d. I'm seriously going to infraction you every time you type and it isn't at least somewhat readable by normal standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back