• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Diablo

So we've seen a lot of Orginization members returning as their original selves, do you guys think that they'll bring Isa back in this game?

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd be surprised if he isn't. He had a good size role in Days and then had some pretty big implications in BbS that we still haven't heard the end of him - far from it, in my eyes.

He at least should be referenced if not in.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Isa will most lily have a role to play in this. I could see him as one of the dark being Young Xehanort can bring back like Braig and his connection to Xehanort due to his yellow eyes and pointy ears along with his scar signifies that there's a LOT Square has for him in the future. I can also imagine an emotional scene with him and Lea meeting again in the Realm of Sleep.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I would like to see Isa return soon, if not in DDD than for sure in KH3. I want to see how his conflict with Axel/Lea will end, and see more of his backstory revealed.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I could see him as one of the dark being Young Xehanort can bring back like Braig and his connection to Xehanort due to his yellow eyes and pointy ears

Not to mention, Isa's face seems to have changed, too. As Saix, he looks more like Terra/Xemnas. That's what I think, anyways.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if he does come back where does his loyalties lie or does he have what he wants?

Lonbilly

Awards
if he does come back where does his loyalties lie or does he have what he wants?

I think Isa will be with Xehanort, then he'll transfer to Lea's side/die in redemption in KH3.

After all, it's highly likely Isa is one of the roads Xehanort took and planted seeds in, so I think he'll be a bad guy for DDD and at least part of KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think Isa will be with Xehanort, then he'll transfer to Lea's side/die in redemption in KH3.

After all, it's highly likely Isa is one of the roads Xehanort took and planted seeds in, so I think he'll be a bad guy for DDD and at least part of KH3.

But wanst he planning on betraying him, i was never sure about saix, and they say axel motives are unclear,
all of his scren time is showin hs devotion to be xemnas number 2, though he wanted to take over, which is sily cuas there was liek 4 memebers left. Anyway if isa has his heart he should be happy, and significantly less clouded by darkness and proably want to avoid getting involved

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
But wanst he planning on betraying him, i was never sure about saix, and they say axel motives are unclear,
all of his scren time is showin hs devotion to be xemnas number 2, though he wanted to take over, which is sily cuas there was liek 4 memebers left. Anyway if isa has his heart he should be happy, and significantly less clouded by darkness and proably want to avoid getting involved
The scar and his devotion to breaking people by manipulating their hearts makes me REALLY doubt that. Sure, he wanted a heart, but that was likely only to gain power for his apparent lust of vengeance and his violent nature. Besides, the amount of how he's changed between BbS and Days tells me that he'll be anything, but happy.

Lonbilly

Awards

That is true, however, BbS does seem to hint that Isa could be a part of Xehanort's plan. And even though Saix was going to try in KH2, I don't think he'd even try now, and instead would keep playing along.

We have MX, MF, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas all as enemies right now. Not too mention Braig, Guardian, and possibly Red-Eyes. If Xehanort wanted Isa in, I think Isa would go in for story purposes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That is true, however, BbS does seem to hint that Isa could be a part of Xehanort's plan. And even though Saix was going to try in KH2, I don't think he'd even try now, and instead would keep playing along.

We have MX, MF, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas all as enemies right now. Not too mention Braig, Guardian, and possibly Red-Eyes. If Xehanort wanted Isa in, I think Isa would go in for story purposes.

Personally i wish axel would remember he had a freind in isa and go on his hapy way with him instead of chasing a child that not meant to exist, its getting pretty bad at this point

Lonbilly

Awards
Personally i wish axel would remember he had a freind in isa and go on his hapy way with him instead of chasing a child that not meant to exist, its getting pretty bad at this point

Axel did remember. But Saix also got corrupt, so of course Axel was going to run after his two friends who were still good. Saix wanted Xion destroyed, and even wanted Roxas taken out of the picture if it came to it.

Even if Lea wanted to, and I imagine he does, he couldn't because Isa comes back, he'll most likely remember everything from being a Nobody but still be the same as he was rather than before Xehanort probably corrupted him. Even if Isa isn't on Xehanort's side immediately, I don't know if he would be a good guy, either.

And besides, just because Roxas wasn't meant to exist doesn't mean he isn't anymore. We know he is now meant to exist since we're going to physically save him, judging by Yen Sid's words. So it makes perfect sense why Lea would want to help a real friend when he lost his old one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Axel did remember. But Saix also got corrupt, so of course Axel was going to run after his two friends who were still good. Saix wanted Xion destroyed, and even wanted Roxas taken out of the picture if it came to it.

Even if Lea wanted to, and I imagine he does, he couldn't because Isa comes back, he'll most likely remember everything from being a Nobody but still be the same as he was rather than before Xehanort probably corrupted him. Even if Isa isn't on Xehanort's side immediately, I don't know if he would be a good guy, either.

And besides, just because Roxas wasn't meant to exist doesn't mean he isn't anymore. We know he is now meant to exist since we're going to physically save him, judging by Yen Sid's words. So it makes perfect sense why Lea would want to help a real friend when he lost his old one.

Isa should be netral, i think he was jealous of the freindship axel had with roxas. We dont know if we are gonna save roxas physically, we re hoping that this game can define torment for us, because our last moments with roxas was giggles and smiles, from not fading into darknes and being complete.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Isa should be netral, i think he was jealous of the freindship axel had with roxas.
It's more like Saix didn't give a fuck and was more interested in getting shit done.

We dont know if we are gonna save roxas physically, we re hoping that this game can define torment for us, because our last moments with roxas was giggles and smiles, from not fading into darknes and being complete.

IIRC, Roxas' torment was forgetting Xion.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let me look into my crystal ball and see what is install for 3D... Isa is in the game!!

I kid, it's not like anyone here can tell. Most likely he will either be in the game or mentioned(probably in the Somebodies scene).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's more like Saix didn't give a fuck and was more interested in getting shit done.

IIRC, Roxas' torment was forgetting Xion.
OMG you just cleared somthing for me if sora remebers xion and thanks her so will roxas and he will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back