• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Yuna on KH2!!!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

I don't know if any one believes me but I think it's almost confirmed that Yuna is going to be on the sequel thanks to "imdb.com" A site that announces voice actors... just look up Hedy Burress in the search bar... Though... We have yet to have seen any in-game pictures of her...

NettikGirl

Yeah, I spotted that, too!
Personally, I'm excited, but she might be slightly OOC, like the other FFX characters. (Tidus and Wakka on Destiny Islands) I wonder what her story is?
^^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
From what we've heard so far, she's not in it. But who knows, she might be one of the citizens at Destiny Islands. If she does appear in KH2, it will probably be very brief.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
King Sora_Strife said:
From what we've heard so far, she's not in it. But who knows, she might be one of the citizens at Destiny Islands. If she does appear in KH2, it will probably be very brief.

i agree with you but i highly doubt yuna will be in KH2 but it could happen........square did announce 4-7 new ff charecters (i think) in KH2 and there can still be dragonquest people

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
yes it would but confirmation from Square-Enix has said nothing about Yuna and if she did she WOULD have a brief appearance...................but lets just wait and see when the game comes out personnally i'd like chocobos in there hehehehe dont laugh or ill kill u

Relik

That is old news. She has been on IMDB's list for KH2 for a long time now, I'm talking since last fall. Old news and not confirmed by S/E so don't believe it. I hope she isn't in it, because except for Wakka and Auron I despise FF-X.

onyxrhapsody87

I already know about square not confirming it... and if she is it's obvious that her role may be minor... but still sqaure enix hasn't told us alot of things... And at this point we shouldn't rule out the possibilities!

Relik

Oh it's been ruled out of my mind because I would be upset if she were in it, unless it showed her dying then I wouldn't mind. Hell they already ruined Seifer by turning him into a kid which angers me, and if Yuna was in it, it would only fuel more disapointment of FF characters in KH2. Oh well, At least Squall and Cloud have a larger part in the next one. Well we know Cloud does, but judging by the pic Squall should have a much bigger part too.

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
*sigh* i can't remember the actual link but if you did notice the voice actor for yuna in KH2 is the same one for ff x & ff x-2 and that would be pretty stupid to make yuna an adult while her "true love" (Tidus) is a kid when i fond the actual link i'll post it

Nasuna

onyxrhapsody87 said:
I don't know if any one believes me but I think it's almost confirmed that Yuna is going to be on the sequel thanks to "imdb.com" A site that announces voice actors... just look up Hedy Burress in the search bar... Though... We have yet to have seen any in-game pictures of her...

I saw her Hedy's name on there too! It would be nice if someone put pictures online...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
einon_san said:
Its a high possibility for me.. but I dont like Yuna all that much..Rinoa is better
Yes, I like this guy. That site is basically guesses on what it is. Only believe it if Square Enix says it, obviosly they ain't Square Enix. Hedy Burtress isn't even confirmed to be working on KH2. Yuna has as much of a chance in being in kh2 as anyone else, even Rinoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back