• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is youtube dying?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I am a youtuber, and I hate to say it, but youtube is starting to become very lame.

For one thing, they're deleting all their anime. And the music videos, if it wasn't for the members continuing to re-upload their videos I don't know how I would survive.

I mean, believe me, I do like youtube, they have funny videos some good anime music videos and anime but other than that youtube is slowly dying.

And also, they are deleting their movies, like the Covenent. (I don't watch that movie for the ridiculoud story line, more for my teenage girl hormones :])

is anybody experiencing something close to that?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
YouTube is just getting more staff, so they're detecting more illegal videos of anime and such. Also, companies are probably chastising them and threatening to sue if they don't get rid of those videos that show animes, tv shows, and movies in full blocks instead of amvs.

No nonsense there.

C

cam ron 77

Youtube's awesome. I think I go there just about everyday to watch Kenshin or any anime thats taking to long to air on television.

I agree that if youtube didn't have the anime and movies uploaded there, it would be dead. most people who make videos aren't really funny or talented so i mainly look forward to the animes uploaded.

Kyo

Youtube can't die...Too much leechers and uploaders. Plus the random videos.

Endgame

:D
Thus is the cycle of life:

-Site offering services boardering on legality opens.
-Site begins attracting members.
-Site attracts large amount of members. Becomes popular.
-Companies being ripped off take notice. Takes pointless legal action against site.
-Site removes illegal content, leaving it pointless and unwanted.
-Nobody likes site anymore.

This, I christen, the 'Napster' effect.

Use it well, my children.

C

cam ron 77

youtube's also a good place for picking up drawing techniques <33

Abel

Youtube will probably survive with the indie film community, but if you want music videos, watch MTV you yup scum.

AxelRoxas

Youtube will probably survive with the indie film community, but if you want music videos, watch MTV you yup scum.

MTV only shows lame videos... Like R'n'B and HipHop and Pop... Not nearly enough good videos...

Also, they show the same videos All the time.... LAAAAME

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Thus is the cycle of life:

-Site offering services boardering on legality opens.
-Site begins attracting members.
-Site attracts large amount of members. Becomes popular.
-Companies being ripped off take notice. Takes pointless legal action against site.
-Site removes illegal content, leaving it pointless and unwanted.
-Nobody likes site anymore.

This, I christen, the 'Napster' effect.

Use it well, my children.

lol. thats the fate of KHI

Stupid youtube guys, selling it to google. i think they should of know it was a dumb idea. google only wanted it because google video sucks

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I have to say the thought has gone through my head before-Youtube does seem to be slowly losing some of the best videos. Then again, users will always upload it again-and that can't be stopped. My interest in Youtube has faded some, but that's probably b/c I got on it so much lol Anyways, I think youtube is here to stay for the time being.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
youtube kiss ass and if it wasnt for them i would have seen intervies wit utada and gackt and seeing vids about kh2fm+ and death note (yay) ive also seen things being deleted because of the violation thing, that ticks me off a lot too

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, youtube is where I got interested in a lot of stuff I wouldn't have been able to see before-Gackt is one of them. As well as an awesome anime named Noein!!^^ One of my favs!! BTW Sophia Esteed, I loove your location description lol Kinda reminds me of Goku's power level which was over 9,000!! As Vegeta so clearly screamed lol old times...*watches the scene on Youtube* lol

Here's a hilarious vid. with it
YouTube - 9000!! NINE THOUSAAAAANDD!

Sorry about getting off topic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back