• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Young Xehanort Terra's body?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
In short: nope lol

But for real, Xehanort didn't meet Terra till he was an old man so :p (And when Terra was already a young adult, where as YX is definitely still a teenager)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
(Okay, I'll admit that back when I was stupid in 2012, I actually thought that Trollanort was Terra's body for a while. DON'T ASK ME WHY, I DON'T KNOW EITHER.)

Nope. Trollanort (Young Xehanort) is Master Xehanort's original body back when he was a teenager.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nah. they are almost identical due to fucking recycling assets or nomura spoon feeding us how connected they are (darkness), but no. YX in DDD is MX's original body from decades ago however it became old and brittle so he possessed terra's body, the whereabouts of which are unknown.

Anagram

Banned
Terra's body>Apprentice Xehanort>Xemnas
Young Xehanorts body>Xehanorts actual body before it was old and crusty (aka time travel)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Terra's body>Apprentice Xehanort>Xemnas
Young Xehanorts body>Xehanorts actual body before it was old and crusty (aka time travel)

except that was from a different period in time so his terrabouts (zing) are currently a mystery.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
fuck you man, I'll fight you outside on the terrace.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
im stopping before this gets out of hand, getting pretty terra's of this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
honestly that pun was just out of left field. terrable.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just another pun. no earth is sacred anymore, no reasoning nor hate will do any good. dark times we live in.

Sdog

Awards
just another pun. no earth is sacred anymore, no reasoning nor hate will do any good. dark times we live in.

So deep... like so deep deep down... when did you get so down to earth chu? Does one have to traverse the ends of the earth to be so?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So deep... like so deep deep down... when did you get so down to earth chu? Does one have to traverse the ends of the earth to be so?
water we doing anymore. aquanna stop this, the tears are rolling off my face like rainfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back