• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Xion Playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Still, it seems as if you want to redo missions from the game, you can do them in multiplayer mode, maybe even play her in Castle Oblivion, or quite possibly they already have the mechanics of the 6 you could pick from already all fixed and unbugged. They probably haven't fixed the styling and all the movements and such yet. But, I do believe that all the organization members are going to be playable, and as far as I care, I'm willing to think Xion as the Organization.

I thought she was a part of the organization. Just not official or something. Someone in there against their will.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
When did he ever say that?

I guess he didn't I was going on what I heard on the forums one time.
They didnt even say 'Winter 2008', they said 'This Winter'.

Right. Pretty much the same thing tough cause we all know that there is really only one month of winter at the end of a year. so it carrying over would be common sense xD

χΧχ

I'm pretty sure that Nomura said she would not be playable, but we've seen that she can be a party ally in story mode.
If she is in fact only an ally in story mode, it won't take long for some sort of code for action replay or gameshark or what have you to be developed to play as Xion.

R.o.x.a.s

hmnmmm....i would imgaine there would be double meaning when nomura said she wasnt playable. oh well.

if you have to do something hard to unlock her (if she is playable) than i would try beating it 100%

I would think so to, but idk on how is she unlockable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back