• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Xion Playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
is xion playable did nomura confirm that xion is not playable? i really wanna try xion

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Directly from the home page:

"In the demo, one blogger reported that all fourteen Organization Members were present on the select screen, but that only about six of them were available to play."

I'm sorry, what was that?

"...all fourteen Organization Members were present..."

So, yeah. There. Xion WILL be playable.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
"...all fourteen Organization Members were present..."

So, yeah. There. Xion WILL be playable.

So...You may just have to unlock some! We are a brilliant team! You say the facts, and I milk coolness off them. Lol.:thumbsup:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Demo says maybe
Nomura has said no.

I dont know who to believe.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Since Nomura has said no in the past, and I myself have not seen proof of this demo screen thingy, I'll continue assuming she's not playable for now.

Chrsora

my opinion is that Xion will be playable....
that would be very interesting
propably if she isnt playable we will see her in a cutcense in action(sorry bad english)

XIVilization

Of course Xion will be playable. The demo at TGS confirmed it (the thing about the player select screen). Nomura probably said she wasn't playable just to throw us off track. You guys know how he likes to do that. lol

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Of course Xion will be playable. The demo at TGS confirmed it (the thing about the player select screen). Nomura probably said she wasn't playable just to throw us off track. You guys know how he likes to do that. lol

It did not confirm it. Just cause a character is on screen does not necessarily mean that they will be playable in the full version. Until I see some gameplay of her then I will still be going on what Nomura said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back