• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xion an impression of Aqua like Roxas is an impression of Ventus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

I just thought, does xion look a little bit like aqua, but shes a little younger, sora's and roxa's age and with black hair instead of blue. So when Aqua met with Sora on destiny islands did she leave an impression on Sora which influenced Xion's creation?

Rexy

Bronze Member
I just thought, does xion look a little bit like aqua, but shes a little younger, sora's and roxa's age and with black hair instead of blue. So when Aqua met with Sora on destiny islands did she leave an impression on Sora which influenced Xion's creation?

Xion arbors Sora's memories of Kairi, that's why she looks like Kairi for the most of the people, like Riku, Roxas (who is Sora in a way) and to Axel, who have met Naminé, Kairi's nobody. Since she is a puppet to 'steal' the memories and powers of the keyblade wielder she can have a different look depending on the person that looks at her. Xigbar, for example, sometimes see Ventus in her (it?).

Although Sora has a lot of hearts connected with his I don't believe that Aqua can have a great influence on other peoples since Sora only remembered meeting her in DDD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nope, this is not the case. Everybody sees Xion differently -- Let's take Xigbar as an example. When he looks at her, he sees Ven, while Saïx sees a hooded 'doll'.
Xion initially resembles Kairi because she was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth.

Raybrand

I just read also that Xion is influenced by Kari, due to her being created from the memories Namine took from Sora and her influence over his memories, something among those lines. That seems highly more probable than my idea

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nope, this is not the case. Everybody sees Xion differently -- Let's take Xigbar as an example. When he looks at her, he sees Ven, while Saïx sees a hooded 'doll'.
Xion initially resembles Kairi because she was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth.

From what I gathered, everyone in the Organization sees Xion as a hooded doll, the only exemptions are Axel, Roxas, Xigbar, and Xemnas. I don't know what Xemnas sees in Xion, but it could be Aqua or someone else from either Terra or Master Xehanort's memories.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can't guarantee that this is entirely true, but I think:

In the beginning, she didn't have a face. Then, when she started inheriting the memories and gained a personality, she looked like Xion to Roxas and Riku, like Sora to Xemnas, like Ventus to Xigbar and like a hooded doll to the others (even Axel I think? even though he later sees her as Xion).
Later on, she's seen as Sora by Riku and her friends, too.

But I hate Days and I'm not sure so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back