• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Winnie the Pooh confirmed to be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Every time over the years that I've suggested Sora letting Christopher Robin take his place at the end of III, I'm almost instantly met with a chorus of "BUT SORA IS THE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN OF KH."

Christopher Robim's world was destroyed... He is a floating ghoul in space. Sorry you had to find out this way

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Every time over the years that I've suggested Sora letting Christopher Robin take his place at the end of III, I'm almost instantly met with a chorus of "BUT SORA IS THE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN OF KH."
how would that world exptely in kh3 danelion?

Leaferian

Awards

I've definitely heard that line before. But I think Sora and Christopher Robin would make great friends... I would dearly love if KH3 WTP was based on that movie where Christopher Robin has gone to "Skull" and they journey across their world to look for him only to find out he was just in classes the whole time. It would be incredibly endearing, in my opinion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe during the credits of KH3 they could show Christopher Robin enetering 100 Acre Woods for the first time. He doesn't even have to be a resident of Radiant Garden. There is no reason why there couldn't be more than one copy of the book scattered across different worlds.

dianted

Awards
I think it would be cool to have Sora realize he's growing up and whatnot and give the book to CR or have the latter find it somehow. Another idea I had was Sora just closing it and putting it on a shelf or something after the world was over but that might be a little sad when you realize they'd just be left alone for ever and ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back