• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Vanitas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw19

I know this sounds crazy but what if Vanitas is the real Sora? And then the Sora we think is Sora is someone else. And Nomura did say that the secret ending would make us see the KH universe differently. What if that reveals that? I know this sounds crazy and I don't necessarily believe but what if? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

'DeVour

Re: Vanitas the real Sora?

I know this sounds crazy but what if Vanitas is the real Sora? And then the Sora we think is Sora is someone else. And Nomura did say that the secret ending would make us see the KH universe differently. What if that reveals that? I know this sounds crazy and I don't necessarily believe but what if? haha
Hmm.. It's possible.. You make some good points-
Stfu dude.

What are you on?

If it sounds crazy it isn't true.

Give me 3 reasons WHY Vanitas could be Sora.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Because Sora is retarded and Vanitas has black hair and is evil come on how can you not see it.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards

Obviously Vanitas can't be Sora. Vanitas is too angsty to be the overly corny Sora.

Leper Messiah

If it sounds crazy it isn't true.

Dude... Do you realize what game you are talking about? Possibly one of the most outlandish things ever thought up...

Although, I don't agree with Southpaw's idea.

Sora^Fan

I highly doubt that, there really is nothing that would point towards your theory

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You're gonna need a lot more to support your theory.

Nomura said that Sora is the kid he always wanted to be. But if Vanitas is Sora, then that would mean that Nomura wants to be evil/insane, corrupt people, and throw everything out of balance?

Hmm...maybe that's what he's doing by making us buy his games...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't think so. It wouldn't make such sense to me. Why would Nomura want us to think that Sora is actually an evil person?

soulreaver26

I highly doubt that, there really is nothing that would point towards your theory

yea not about mickey wjcicj was joke but sora however i sum what of prove that could mean that vanitas is directly related to sora like brother or cousin sumthing like that

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

No offense, but you really need to come up with at least a semblance of a theory, not just saying "what if".

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

Sora and Vanitas are the exact opposite plus no one has really seen the pic of him yet. Nomura uses similar designs with all his characters so if one is making all the characters there going to look a little alike im sure he has a similar hair style but i could be wrong. Im not going to look up the pic though i want to be surprised.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Obviously Vanitas can't be Sora. Vanitas is too angsty to be the overly corny Sora.

You obviously don't know what angsty means, because he clearly isn't angsty.

00 Raiser Fan

I don't get it, why would anyone think that Vanitas is Sora when it has been revealed to us that Vanitas is made of Ven's darkness?!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't get it, why would anyone think that Vanitas is Sora when it has been revealed to us that Vanitas is made of Ven's darkness?!

Because he's both Ven's and Sora's darkness.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Because Vanitas has Sora's hair style, his voice, and looks exactly like Sora does in KH2. Albeit Vanitas hair is black and he has yellow eyes.

soulreaver26

too much of a coincidence for me, i think .....well that .....maybe vanitas is realy......idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back