• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Twilight Town trademarked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ienzo=bb

Hey! sorry I've just got a quick and dumb question to ask,

Is "Twilight Town" copyrighted by Square or Disney? For example, if I wanted to put the words "twilight" and "town" right next to each other on a t-shirt or merchandise with the intension to make money from those products, is that like, legal aha? Does Square or Disney own both the words "twilight" and "town"?? uhh sorry dumb question.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey! sorry I've just got a quick and dumb question to ask,

Is "Twilight Town" copyrighted by Square or Disney? For example, if I wanted to put the words "twilight" and "town" right next to each other on a t-shirt or merchandise with the intension to make money from those products, is that like, legal aha? Does Square or Disney own both the words "twilight" and "town"?? uhh sorry dumb question.

Uh, I mean it probably isn’t legal but as long as you aren’t using “Keyblade” the Mickey emblem, or Disney’s font, you would be operating in a gray area.

Back