• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

ohhh man this secret boss looks amazing, im syced for him. i keep making up different stories in my head which im sure others thought but become too wild for this story.... for some reason im hoping that in kh3 when they save ven and them (hopefully) i forget if this is in spoilers or not so i won't say anything but im hoping this boss is terra sentiment.. ima look for a spoiler thread to explain

Birthday Thunder

Oh, yeah I got Re: COM when it came out here in america. I've played it over ten times too. So it came with KHII FM? Damn, we dis mis out. Good thing they were generous enough to give us re com.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What a coincidence! I do too ;D
YAY :D I love both my Imports, Specially I got them on specially days for specially games :D

Mine's white. When my aunt took me to the store to buy it, I could choose from either black, white, gold, pink, or blue. My brother called dibs on the black one, so I took the white one since the others were rather strange.

Well mine is from the carnival colors from Japan, Like they had Red, Pink, Blue, White, Silver, Black, Green, and others. I picked Green since its my favorite color and I havent own a that kind of green system before I had a light Green GBC, but yeah

I will import that. Someday...

it is cheaper now. I got mine before it hit Square Enix Ultimate Hits. xD, and it still works after 3 long years of playing it

Oh, yeah I got Re: COM when it came out here in america. I've played it over ten times too. So it came with KHII FM? Damn, we dis mis out. Good thing they were generous enough to give us re com.

Well I got ReCoM the same day as well. and I have the JPN ReCoM; Yes ReCoM came into a bundle of the game. so it was a special edition towards KHIIFM, thats why the + is there. and KHIIFM has like New bosses, ALOT OF THEM,. and new mini games and Puzzles. It has alot of gameplay after beating it as well, and not to mention theater mode which was first released on it, and Critical, and new abilities you can go through KHIIFM on level 1, which is a GOOD challenge xD

Vaxyle

mw9mvt.jpg

Is gonna be fun n__n
view.php
view.php

Birthday Thunder

The closest I've ever been able to come to critical mode was playing my normal KHII on proud mode with the first keyblade and not fighting any unscripted enemy fights. it was quite a challenge but I hear that critical is much much harder.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like how the PSP is region free, thats why mine is from JPN as well...however, is there anyway to change the O and X things since in JPN, X is back, and O is select...it affects some games too (like Modnations racers, they are switched which is weird playing it), however, SE games seem to not suffer from that (since Dissidia didn't).

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like how the PSP is region free, thats why mine is from JPN as well...however, is there anyway to change the O and X things since in JPN, X is back, and O is select...it affects some games too (like Modnations racers, they are switched which is weird playing it), however, SE games seem to not suffer from that (since Dissidia didn't).

Nope :p, I like it the Japanese way better. :3. But Since the BBS in Engrish is coming out, I have to get use to X being attack, and O is being Jump :/

kupo1121

Awards
Nope :p, I like it the Japanese way better. :3. But Since the BBS in Engrish is coming out, I have to get use to X being attack, and O is being Jump :/

I don't believe it will affect Bbs...the only feature it should affect is selecting things in the command menu. Examples:

Dissidia - you select things with O, and go back with X, but jump is still X and R + O is still summon...that does not change.
Little Big Planet - select is O, and go back is X, but jump is still X, not O.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't believe it will affect Bbs...the only feature it should affect is selecting things in the command menu. Examples:

Dissidia - you select things with O, and go back with X, but jump is still X and R + O is still summon...that does not change.
Little Big Planet - select is O, and go back is X, but jump is still X, not O.

Well you cannot change the Buttons on BBS, maybe the Camera, Idk. But not the buttons, Triangle is still going to be Command deck, Square is of course Guard, and Dodge Roll/Dash/Cartwheel, X is Jump, and O is attack in the JPN version.

kupo1121

Awards
Well you cannot change the Buttons on BBS, maybe the Camera, Idk. But not the buttons, Triangle is still going to be Command deck, Square is of course Guard, and Dodge Roll/Dash/Cartwheel, X is Jump, and O is attack in the JPN version.

True...but in the US version X is attack and O is jump...so hopefully the game won't switch it there...some games are affected by it (Modnation racers) some games aren't (Dissidia, LBP), lets just hope that Bbs isn't affected by it.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
True...but in the US version X is attack and O is jump...so hopefully the game won't switch it there...some games are affected by it (Modnation racers) some games aren't (Dissidia, LBP), lets just hope that Bbs isn't affected by it.

Yeah But Japanese Buttons I do like more thats all. lol I just need to get used to the English version way.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah But Japanese Buttons I do like more thats all. lol I just need to get used to the English version way.

To be honest, I got irritated with the Japanese version. Everytime I try to save/load a file it continuously changes between "X" and "O" and it really ticks me off because sometimes I'd over-write something when I honestly tried to go back instead of selecting something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back